"One Clath" Park Seo-joon "Park Sae-roi Hair style, do not follow if you want."

Park Seo-joon, One Clath, gave a pleasant idea of his Hair style.Lee Tae-One Klath continued its high-rated ratings every time since its first broadcast last month, and its highest audience rating was 12.6 percent in the 8th broadcast broadcast on the 22nd.Park Seo-joon said, The broadcast started with the shooting finished until the 8th.I also recalled the script again while watching the broadcast.  As I continue to shoot the current amount, I think I am seeing it from the standpoint of viewers, saying, What was the content before?Im also filming while supplementing my regret for Acting, and fortunately, many people seem to be interested in it, so Im working hard on the spot.Park Seo-joon also said, I have been keeping this Hair style for about six months, and I have been haircutting about four days, Park said of Park Sae-rois unique Hair style, which he challenged for his work.I thought I would not follow this Hair style a lot, but surprisingly many people followed me.I heard that hairdressers are suffering a lot of trouble, he said. I recommend you not to follow it because it is a hair style that requires a lot of hands. On the other hand, One Clath, which started broadcasting on the 31st of last month, is a work that depicts the hip rebellion of youths who pursue freedom with their own values ​​on the small streets of Itae, which seems to have compressed the world.It is broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 10:50 pm.

Park Seo-joon, ‘One Clath’, gave a pleasant idea of his Hair style.

Lee Tae-One Klath continued its high-rated ratings every time since its first broadcast last month, and its highest audience rating was 12.6 percent in the 8th broadcast broadcast on the 22nd.

Park Seo-joon said, "The broadcast started with the shooting finished until the 8th. I also recalled the script again while watching the broadcast. "" As I continue to shoot the current amount, I think I am seeing it from the standpoint of viewers, saying, 'What was the content before?' “I’m also filming while supplementing my regret for Acting, and fortunately, many people seem to be interested in it, so I’m working hard on the spot.”

Park Seo-joon also said, "I have been keeping this Hair style for about six months, and I have been haircutting about four days," Park said of Park Sae-roi's unique Hair style, which he challenged for his work.

"I thought I would not follow this Hair style a lot, but surprisingly many people followed me. I heard that hairdressers are suffering a lot of trouble, "he said." I recommend you not to follow it because it is a Hair style that requires a lot of hands. "

On the other hand, One Clath, which started broadcasting on the 31st of last month, is a work that depicts the 'hip' rebellion of youths who pursue freedom with their own values ​​on the small streets of Itae, which seems to have compressed the world. It is broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 10:50 pm.