Itaewon Class' Park Seo-joon X Lee David, Goals 'to break down the long house'

Park Seo-joon and Lee David of the drama Itaewon Clath became a team and aimed for a long house.In the JTBC gilt drama Itaewon Klath (playplayplay by Gwangjin, directed by Kim Sung-yoon Kang Min-gu), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 21st, it included the images of Park Seo-joon and Lee Ho-jin (Lee David) who became friends with the same goals.When Park was in prison after beating up The Fountainhead (Security), Lee Ho-jin had a meeting with him for a visit.Lee Ho-jin said, Im in business administration at Korea University. Its a result of endured three hellish years. Can you forget everything and live well?I still wake up when the Fountainhead shows up in my dream and sleeps.Three years was too long, and I was able to endure that hell because I thought of revenge. When I get out, Im going to open the sack, to culminate in the food industry and topple the long market. Thats my goal, Park said.Lee Ho-jin replied, Its going to be difficult, and Park tried to say, I dont think its going to be easy.But Lee Ho-jin cut off Parks words and went on, If you have a competent fund manager, you dont know. So they were on one side.It became Friend with the same goal of breaking down Changga.

Park Seo-joon and Lee David of the drama 'Itaewon Clath' became a team and aimed for a long house.

In the JTBC gilt drama "Itaewon Klath" (playplayplay by Gwangjin, directed by Kim Sung-yoon Kang Min-gu), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 21st, it included the images of Park Seo-joon and Lee Ho-jin (Lee David) who became Friends with the same goals.

When Park was in prison after beating up The Fountainhead (Security), Lee Ho-jin had a meeting with him for a visit. Lee Ho-jin said, "I'm in business administration at Korea University. It's a result of endured three hellish years. Can you forget everything and live well? I still wake up when The Fountainhead shows up in my dream and sleeps. Three years was too long, and I was able to endure that hell because I thought of revenge. "

"When I get out, I'm going to open the sack, to culminate in the food industry and topple the long market. That's my goal," Park said.

Lee Ho-jin replied, "It's going to be difficult," and Park tried to say, "I don't think it's going to be easy." But Lee Ho-jin cut off Park’s words and went on, “If you have a competent fund manager, you don’t know.” So they were on one side. It became Friend with the same goal of breaking down Changga.