Han Sun-hwa, on flammer, Warning "I sent you the number so please call me."

Secret ex-Actor Han Sun-hwa Warning to FlamerHan Sun-hwa wrote on his instagram on the 25th, I have thought a lot. The person who sent DM. I sent you the number.Please contact me or ask me again. He posted a picture of the name of the flamers.If not, I will release the contents, he said.Fans who have seen it in his public Warning are also angry and are asking for the release of the content.Earlier, he declared war on the flammer, sending a message from Warning that Who are you?Meanwhile, Han Sun-hwa appeared as Gomadam in last years OCN tree drama Save Me 2.

Secret ex-Actor Han Sun-hwa Warning to flamer

Han Sun-hwa wrote on his instagram on the 25th, "I have thought a lot. The person who sent DM. I sent you the number. Please contact me or ask me again. "He posted a picture of the name of the flamers.

"If not, I will release the contents," he said.

Fans who have seen it in his public Warning are also angry and are asking for the release of the content.

Earlier, he declared war on the flammer, sending a message from Warning that "Who are you?

Meanwhile, Han Sun-hwa appeared as Gomadam in last year's OCN tree Drama 'Save Me 2'.