"Human talisman" Lee Seung-gi "So you asked me where I was, I'm Korea."

Singer and Actor Lee Seung-gi has reported on the latest.On the 3rd, Lee Seung-gi posted a picture on his Instagram saying, I am Korea because you asked me where I am so much. I hope everyone will be careful about their health.I thoroughly wash my hands, he added.This is due to the spread of stories such as Lee Seung-gis owner is too good to avoid natural disasters, and Lee Seung-gi stops when the typhoon is in Korea. As the new corona virus spreads in Korea, some netizens asked Lee Seung-gis whereabouts.Lee Seung-gi responded that he was in Korea with a sense of sense and relieved the netizens, and the netizens who saw it responded such as Lee Seung-gi is in Korea, so I am glad that he is in Korea and Be careful with the mask.Lee Seung-gi is currently appearing on TVN entertainment Friday night - Experience Life Factory.=

Singer and Actor Lee Seung-gi has reported on the latest.

On the 3rd, Lee Seung-gi posted a picture on his Instagram saying, "I am Korea because you asked me where I am so much." "I hope everyone will be careful about their health. "I thoroughly wash my hands," he added.

This is due to the spread of stories such as Lee Seung-gi's owner is "too good to avoid natural disasters, and Lee Seung-gi stops when the typhoon is in Korea." As the new corona virus spreads in Korea, some netizens asked Lee Seung-gi's whereabouts.

Lee Seung-gi responded that he was in Korea with a sense of sense and relieved the netizens, and the netizens who saw it responded such as "Lee Seung-gi is in Korea, so I am glad that he is in Korea" and "Be careful with the mask".

Lee Seung-gi is currently appearing on TVN entertainment 'Friday night - Experience Life FActory'.

=