"Gantaek" Goyun, "I was happy to be able to act, although it was a small role"

Actor Goyun gave a comment on getting off the drama Gangtaek - War of GLOW.Early Bird Entertainment, a subsidiary company, released a testimonial of getting off and a photo of the script certification, which Goyun, who played the role of Gaepyeong in the TV CHOSUN special drama Gangtaek - GLOW (hereinafter referred to as Gangtaek) on February 4.Goyun of Gaepyeong Station, who played a hot role, said, I am grateful for your interest and support even though it was a small role.I was happy to be able to act on the criticism in a wonderful work called Gantaek. He thanked the viewers who cheered and loved him.I am very grateful to my senior Actor, my colleagues Actor, and many staff and directors who supported me without giving any advice.Especially, I would like to express my gratitude to Lee Jae-yong, who gave me a small one in the field and coached me. It seems to have been a time to grow and become harder through Kangtaek.I will do my best to show you how much I have worked hard and developed, he said, adding, I hope that you will continue to send me the same love and support as you are now, since even after the departure of the review, a spectacular story about the winning of kingship and love will be unfolded.Goyun, who was divided into the reviews from Gantaek, caught the attention of viewers with various charms and stable acting from the first appearance.It shows appealing emotional acting and intense action acting, and it shows the immersion of the drama development and proves its presence.As such, Goyun has freely traveled between Action Acting and Emotion Acting, proving his Acting spectrum, and his future moves are also noteworthy.hwang hye-jin

Actor Goyun gave a comment on getting off the drama 'Gangtaek - War of GLOW'.

Early Bird Entertainment, a subsidiary company, released a testimonial of getting off and a photo of the script certification, which Goyun, who played the role of Gaepyeong in the tv CHOSUN special drama 'Gangtaek - GLOW' (hereinafter referred to as 'Gangtaek') on February 4.

Goyun of Gaepyeong Station, who played a hot role, said, "I am grateful for your interest and support even though it was a small role. I was happy to be able to act on the criticism in a wonderful work called 'Gantaek'. "He thanked the viewers who cheered and loved him. "I am very grateful to my senior Actor, my colleagues Actor, and many staff and directors who supported me without giving any advice. Especially, I would like to express my gratitude to Lee Jae-yong, who gave me a small one in the field and coached me. "

"It seems to have been a time to grow and become harder through 'Kangtaek'. “I will do my best to show you how much I have worked hard and developed,” he said, adding, “I hope that you will continue to send me the same love and support as you are now, since even after the departure of the review, a spectacular story about the winning of kingship and love will be unfolded.”

Goyun, who was divided into the reviews from 'Gantaek', caught the attention of viewers with various charms and stable Acting from the first appearance. It shows appealing emotional Acting and intense Action Acting, and it shows the immersion of the drama development and proves its presence. As such, Goyun has freely traveled between Action Acting and Emotion Acting, proving his Acting spectrum, and his future moves are also noteworthy.

hwang hye-jin