'Gangtaek' Do Sang-woo, temperature difference charm emits... Passionate or cute

Gangtaek Do Sang-woo has attracted enthusiastic or cute temperature difference.Minha, a subsidiary of Do Sang-woo, released a behind-the-scenes photo of the TV Chosun War of the Gae-taek - Women (hereinafter referred to as Gae-taek) on the 6th.Do Sang-woo played this material in the play.Do Sang-woo in the public photos reveals his passion for shooting.I do not put a script in my hand even during the rehearsal, I am constantly immersed in my emotions, and I am in harmony with my opponent with a serious expression.Also, during the break, he points to himself toward the camera or takes a V-cut with his finger and reveals a mischievous aspect.Even when wearing a hat, it draws attention by making a cute expression.Gantaek is broadcast every Saturday and Sunday at 10:50 pm.

'Gangtaek' Do Sang-woo has attracted enthusiastic or cute temperature difference.

Minha, a subsidiary of Do Sang-woo, released a behind-the-scenes photo of the TV Chosun 'War of the Gae-taek - Women' (hereinafter referred to as Gae-taek) on the 6th. Do Sang-woo played This material in the play.

Do Sang-woo in the public photos reveals his passion for shooting. I do not put a script in my hand even during the rehearsal, I am constantly immersed in my emotions, and I am in harmony with my opponent with a serious expression.

Also, during the break, he points to himself toWard the camera or takes a V-cut with his finger and reveals a mischievous aspect. Even when wearing a hat, it draws attention by making a cute expression.

'Gantaek' is broadcast every Saturday and Sunday at 10:50 pm.