Han Sun-hwa, flamer to 2nd Warning "If you don't contact me, I'll release the content"

Han Sun-hwa, a former group secret, gave a powerful Warning to the flammer.On the 25th, Han Sun-hwa said through his Instagram, Ive been thinking a lot. The person who sent DM...I sent you the number.Please contact me or please give me a DM again. If not, I will release the contents. In the public photos, there are several Instagram IDs that are believed to have sent evil messages.Han Sun-hwa said on the 21st, Who are you? Lets upload the contents. If you give me who you are, I will go over.Or I will upload what you sent. He said, I seem to have responded hard without enduring the lasting evil.The netizens responded by cheering Do not report, I only listen to good things and Do not tolerate.Photo = DB

Han Sun-hwa, a former group secret, gave a powerful Warning to the flammer.

On the 25th, Han Sun-hwa said through his Instagram, "I've been thinking a lot. The person who sent DM...I sent you the number. Please contact me or please give me a DM again. If not, I will release the contents. "

In the public photos, there are several Instagram IDs that are believed to have sent evil messages.

Han Sun-hwa said on the 21st, "Who are you? Let's upload the contents." "If you give me who you are, I will go over. Or I will upload what you sent. "He said," I seem to have responded hard without enduring the lasting evil.

The netizens responded by cheering "Do not report", "I only listen to good things" and "Do not tolerate".

Photo = DB