Han Sun-hwa "Will Disclose Content Without Contact" Last Warning to flamer

Actor Han Sun-hwa from Group Secret has been Warning again to Flamer.Han Sun-hwa wrote on his Instagram on February 25, Ive been thinking a lot. I sent you the number. Call me, or Ill give you the DM again.If not, I will release the contents. Han Sun-hwa also said on February 21, Who are you? Lets upload the contents. Ill pass it if you give me the DM again.Or I will upload what you sent. But when the situation did not change, it seems that he left another Warning.Park So-hee

Actor Han Sun-hwa from Group Secret has been Warning again to flamer.

Han Sun-hwa wrote on his Instagram on February 25, "I've been thinking a lot. I sent you the number. Call me, or I'll give you the DM again. If not, I will release the contents. "

Han Sun-hwa also said on February 21, "Who are you? Let's upload the contents. I'll pass it if you give me the DM again. Or I will upload what you sent. "But when the situation did not change, it seems that he left another Warning.

Park So-hee