Han Sun-hwa, a Warner+ID stuffed on flammer..."I'll release the content."

Actor Han Sun-hwa from Group Secret Warned to FlamerHan Sun-hwa said on his instagram on the 25th, Ive thought a lot.The person who sent DM, I sent you the number. Please contact me or please contact me again. If not, I will disclose the contents.Alongside this, Han Sun-hwa captioned an account that was supposedly a flammer; he makes it public regardless of his ID, drawing attention.Meanwhile, Han Sun-hwa appeared on MBC entertainment program Returns of Guys who cross the line.

Actor Han Sun-hwa from Group Secret Warned to flamer

Han Sun-hwa saID on his instagram on the 25th, "I've thought a lot."

"The person who sent DM, I sent you the number. Please contact me or please contact me again. If not, I will disclose the contents."

AlongsIDe this, Han Sun-hwa captioned an account that was supposedly a flammer; he makes it public regardless of his ID, drawing attention.

Meanwhile, Han Sun-hwa appeared on MBC entertainment program 'Returns of Guys who cross the line'.