Goo Bon-seung "Jung Woo-sung - Lim Sang-a and Cafe are cast to debut"

Goo Bon-seung said he became an entertainer while playing Cafe Alba.In MBC Everlons Video Star, which aired on February 25, Han Ki-bum Shim Sin Goo Bon-seung Sleepy appeared as a special feature of the original Kidarija.Goo Bon-seung was cast in Cafe Alba, and there was Jung Woo-sung clinical child in the Cafe.Goo Bon-seung said, Cafes manager who went to Alba was Jung Woo-sung. A year after I entered, a clinical child came in.Ive been with Alba for about six months. I dont have that Cafe now, he said.Shim Sin remembered the Cafe, and Goo Bon-seung said, He came as a guest, it was Cafe, the best entertainers of the day.Shim Sin said, I often went to Cafe because my brother knew me.MC Park So-hyun said, In three days of casting, MBC is on special broadcast now.Seo Tai-ji and Kim Min-jong are debut broadcasts, and Goo Bon-seung said, I was joking because I told you to come to the broadcast.I called the store and told them to come out in three days. I was on a panel.Yoo Gyeong-sang
Goo Bon-seung said he became an entertainer while playing Cafe Alba.In MBC Everlons Video Star, which aired on February 25, Han Ki-bum Shim Sin Goo Bon-seung Sleepy appeared as a special feature of the original Kidarija.Goo Bon-seung was cast in Cafe Alba, and there was Jung Woo-sung clinical child in the Cafe.Goo Bon-seung said, Cafes manager who went to Alba was Jung Woo-sung. A year after I entered, a clinical child came in.Ive been with Alba for about six months. I dont have that Cafe now, he said.Shim Sin remembered the Cafe, and Goo Bon-seung said, He came as a guest, it was Cafe, the best entertainers of the day.Shim Sin said, I often went to Cafe because my brother knew me.MC Park So-hyun said, In three days of casting, MBC is on special broadcast now.Seo Tai-ji and Kim Min-jong are debut broadcasts, and Goo Bon-seung said, I was joking because I told you to come to the broadcast.I called the store and told them to come out in three days. I was on a panel.Yoo Gyeong-sang

Goo Bon-seung said he became an entertainer while playing Cafe Alba.

In MBC Everlon's Video Star, which aired on February 25, Han Ki-bum Shim Sin Goo Bon-seung Sleepy appeared as a special feature of the original Kidarija.

Goo Bon-seung was cast in Cafe Alba, and there was Jung Woo-sung clinical child in the Cafe. Goo Bon-seung said, “Cafe’s manager who went to Alba was Jung Woo-sung. A year after I entered, a clinical child came in. “I’ve been with Alba for about six months. I don’t have that Cafe now,” he said.

Shim Sin remembered the Cafe, and Goo Bon-seung said, "He came as a guest, it was Cafe, the best entertainers of the day." Shim Sin said, "I often went to Cafe because my brother knew me."

MC Park So-hyun said, "In three days of casting, MBC is on special broadcast now. Seo Tai-ji and Kim Min-jong are debut broadcasts, "and Goo Bon-seung said," I was joking because I told you to come to the broadcast. “I called the store and told them to come out in three days. I was on a panel.”

Yoo Gyeong-sang