Wife Gary 'swayed the soul' finally revealed

Lee Ssang-in rapper Gary released his wife and son on the air, and immediately after the broadcast, Gary Wife is gathering attention as it rises and falls on the real-time search term of the Internet portal site.It did not show up directly, but it caught the audiences sight in the extraordinary beautiful look.Gary (real name Kang Hee-gun)s family was shown joining as a new member in KBS 2TV entertainment program Superman Returns on the 2nd.Gary introduced it as Gary, the father of 26 months.It was only three years since Gary appeared on the show. He stopped his activities in October 2016 when he got off the entertainment program Running Man.Ive been working for over 20 years and I feel like Ive been under stress and overload at some point, and Ive been resting away from everything, Gary said.I was marriage then, and I had a child and naturally became a parental leave, said Gary, I was not unhappy at all while I was working.I felt that happiness was really close. Gary said he did not raise the marriage ceremony but reported marriage.Ive never wanted to be married before, but my wife thought the same thing, Gary said. I wish my wife would have wanted it, but I felt the same way.Earlier, Gary was in 2017On April 5, he made a surprise marriage announcement through his Instagram. I signed a millennium with my loved one today.Gary, who said that he was married through his covenant without a marriage ceremony, said, I shook my soul in a moment as a normal woman.Shortly after delivering the marriage news, Gary was criticized for canceling the Lissang disbandment and a solo concert in Malaysia.Even the members of Running Man, who have been in the company for seven years, are more likely to be criticized as Gary is known to have heard about marriage news late.Conscious of the public criticism, Gary deleted all Instagram posts in May of that year.At the time, Running Man members said that they had changed their cell phone number after marriage.On the air, Garys wife did not show up in person.However, when Gary mentioned marriage, a family photo of Beautiful look was released on the material screen.His wife also appeared in the scene where Hao woke up in the morning and applied lotion.Garys wife, who came out for a while, captivated viewers with her slim figure and extraordinary beautiful looks.According to the broadcaster, Garys wife was born in 1988, 10 years younger than Gary, and was known to have been an employee of Lee Ssang Company, which Gary operated when he was working as a hip-hop duo.Lee Ssang-Company was co-chaired by Lee Ssang-member Gary and Gil. Lee Ssang-uis wife was reported to have joined the company as a new employee and worked for about five years.
Lee Ssang-in rapper Gary released his wife and son on the air, and immediately after the broadcast, Gary Wife is gathering attention as it rises and falls on the real-time search term of the Internet portal site.It did not show up directly, but it caught the audiences sight in the extraordinary beautiful look.Gary (real name Kang Hee-gun)s family was shown joining as a new member in KBS 2TV entertainment program Superman Returns on the 2nd.Gary introduced it as Gary, the father of 26 months.It was only three years since Gary appeared on the show. He stopped his activities in October 2016 when he got off the entertainment program Running Man.Ive been working for over 20 years and I feel like Ive been under stress and overload at some point, and Ive been resting away from everything, Gary said.I was marriage then, and I had a child and naturally became a parental leave, said Gary, I was not unhappy at all while I was working.I felt that happiness was really close. Gary said he did not raise the marriage ceremony but reported marriage.Ive never wanted to be married before, but my wife thought the same thing, Gary said. I wish my wife would have wanted it, but I felt the same way.Earlier, Gary was in 2017On April 5, he made a surprise marriage announcement through his Instagram. I signed a millennium with my loved one today.Gary, who said that he was married through his covenant without a marriage ceremony, said, I shook my soul in a moment as a normal woman.Shortly after delivering the marriage news, Gary was criticized for canceling the Lissang disbandment and a solo concert in Malaysia.Even the members of Running Man, who have been in the company for seven years, are more likely to be criticized as Gary is known to have heard about marriage news late.Conscious of the public criticism, Gary deleted all Instagram posts in May of that year.At the time, Running Man members said that they had changed their cell phone number after marriage.On the air, Garys wife did not show up in person.However, when Gary mentioned marriage, a family photo of Beautiful look was released on the material screen.His wife also appeared in the scene where Hao woke up in the morning and applied lotion.Garys wife, who came out for a while, captivated viewers with her slim figure and extraordinary beautiful looks.According to the broadcaster, Garys wife was born in 1988, 10 years younger than Gary, and was known to have been an employee of Lee Ssang Company, which Gary operated when he was working as a hip-hop duo.Lee Ssang-Company was co-chaired by Lee Ssang-member Gary and Gil. Lee Ssang-uis wife was reported to have joined the company as a new employee and worked for about five years.

Lee Ssang-in rapper Gary released his wife and son on the air, and immediately after the broadcast, Gary Wife is gathering attention as it rises and falls on the real-time search term of the Internet portal site. It did not show up directly, but it caught the audience's Sight in the extraordinary beautiful look.

Gary (real name Kang Hee-gun)'s family was shown joining as a new member in KBS 2TV entertainment program Superman Returns on the 2nd. Gary introduced it as “Gary, the father of 26 months.”

It was only three years since Gary appeared on the show. He stopped his activities in October 2016 when he got off the entertainment program Running Man. “I’ve been working for over 20 years and I feel like I’ve been under stress and overload at some point, and I’ve been resting away from everything,” Gary said.

“I was marriage then, and I had a child and naturally became a parental leave,” said Gary, “I was not unhappy at all while I was working. I felt that happiness was really close.” Gary said he did not raise the marriage ceremony but reported marriage. “I’ve never wanted to be married before, but my wife thought the same thing,” Gary said. “I wish my wife would have wanted it, but I felt the same way.”

Earlier, Gary was in 2017 On April 5, he made a surprise marriage announcement through his Instagram. "I signed a millennium with my loved one today. Gary, who said that he was married through his covenant without a marriage ceremony, said, "I shook my soul in a moment as a normal woman."

Shortly after delivering the marriage news, Gary was criticized for canceling the Lissang disbandment and a solo concert in Malaysia. Even the members of Running Man, who have been in the company for seven years, are more likely to be criticized as Gary is known to have heard about marriage news late. Conscious of the public criticism, Gary deleted all Instagram posts in May of that year. At the time, Running Man members said that they had changed their cell phone number after marriage.

On the air, Gary's wife did not show up in person. However, when Gary mentioned marriage, a family photo of Beautiful look was released on the material screen. His wife also appeared in the scene where Hao woke up in the morning and applied lotion. Gary's wife, who came out for a while, captivated viewers with her slim figure and extraordinary Beautiful looks.

According to the broadcaster, Gary's wife was born in 1988, 10 years younger than Gary, and was known to have been an employee of Lee Ssang Company, which Gary operated when he was working as a hip-hop duo. Lee Ssang-Company was co-chaired by Lee Ssang-member Gary and Gil. Lee Ssang-ui's wife was reported to have joined the company as a new employee and worked for about five years.