'FA' Park Bo-young, Lee Byung-hun and Han Ji-min and a rice bowl...BH Enter

Seoul = = Actor Park Bo-young, who was in FA condition, joins hands with Lee Byung-huns agency BH Entertainment.As a result of the 11th coverage, Park Bo-young is ahead of BH Entertainment and Exclusive contract.As I have been active for a while, I am expected to stretch my activities with the opportunity of exclusive contract with my new agency.Park Bo-young came out of his former agency Fidesz Party last December after the end of the Exclusive contract.We have decided to respect the will of Park Bo-young, who has grown up together and has been living together, and we will sincerely support Park Bo-youngs future as we have done so far, Fidesz Party said.Park Bo-young has been resting since November last year, before leaving his agency, with arm scar removal surgery; at the time he was his VLove Live!I rest for my health, it wasnt the level I could coordinate, he said through the channel, and I think its probably going to take a long time (before the resumption of activities).Park Bo-youngs latest work is the TVN monthly drama Abyss, which ended in June.On the 7th, VLove Live!, I released my wrist protector, and I became a hot topic to communicate with my fans in a healthy way.Meanwhile, BH Entertainment is a management company that includes Lee Byung-hun and Yoo Tae-Koo Jung Woo Han Hyo-joo, Chu Ja-hyun Han Gain.

Seoul = = Actor Park Bo-young, who was in 'FA' condition, joins hands with Lee Byung-hun's agency bh entertainment.

As a result of the 11th coverage, Park Bo-young is ahead of bh entertainment and Exclusive contract. As I have been active for a while, I am expected to stretch my activities with the opportunity of Exclusive contract with my new agency.

Park Bo-young came out of his former agency Fidesz Party last December after the end of the Exclusive contract. "We have decided to respect the will of Park Bo-young, who has grown up together and has been living together, and we will sincerely support Park Bo-young's future as we have done so far," Fidesz Party said.

Park Bo-young has been resting since November last year, before leaving his agency, with arm scar removal surgery; at the time he was his VLove Live! "I rest for my health, it wasn't the level I could coordinate," he said through the channel, "and I think it's probably going to take a long time (before the resumption of activities)."

Park Bo-young's latest work is the TVN monthly drama 'Abyss', which ended in June. On the 7th, VLove Live!, I released my wrist protector, and I became a hot topic to communicate with my fans in a healthy way.

Meanwhile, bh entertainment is a management company that includes Lee Byung-hun and Yoo Tae-Koo Jung Woo Han Hyo-joo, Chu Ja-hyun Han Gain.