EXO Suho "Gyuline Withdrawal Why? I have to build my family because I'm 30."

Suho reveals why the Kyu-line (Cho Kyuhyun line) WithdrawalOn February 1, TVN Amazing Saturday - Doremi Market, group EXO member Suho laughed, I have to make my family because I am 30.On the day, Cho Kyuhyun and Suho appeared to promote the musical The Smiling Man; MC Boom said, There is an idol representative line.There is a gyu line packed by Cho Kyuhyun, and Suho said that he had a long time ago. han jung-won
Suho reveals why the Kyu-line (Cho Kyuhyun line) WithdrawalOn February 1, TVN Amazing Saturday - Doremi Market, group EXO member Suho laughed, I have to make my family because I am 30.On the day, Cho Kyuhyun and Suho appeared to promote the musical The Smiling Man; MC Boom said, There is an idol representative line.There is a gyu line packed by Cho Kyuhyun, and Suho said that he had a long time ago. han jung-won

Suho reveals why the Kyu-line (Cho Kyuhyun line) Withdrawal

On February 1, TVN 'Amazing Saturday - Doremi Market', group EXO member Suho laughed, "I have to make my family because I am 30."

On the day, Cho Kyuhyun and Suho appeared to promote the musical "The Smiling Man"; MC Boom said, "There is an idol representative line. There is a gyu line packed by Cho Kyuhyun, and Suho said that he had a long time ago. "

han jung-won