Everglow Kim Sihyeon "Yoo Jae-Suk and Seo Jang-hoon, seniors who want to be with entertainment"

Group Everglow Kim Sihyeon cited the broadcasters Yoo Jae-Suk and Seo Jang-hoon as seniors who want to join entertainment.A showcase commemorating the release of Everglows first mini album, Remy LaCroix Nyscens (Reason, Kim Sihyeon, Mia, Onda, Asha, Like this) was held at the Blue Square Imarket Hall in Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul on the 3rd.Everglow said he had engaged in entertainment activities with self-development during the blank period.Kim Sihyeon said, After the Adios activity, it was a good opportunity to appear on SBS Running Man and MBC Everlon Korean Foreigners. I was able to learn a lot by appearing on the air with my seniors.I was happy when I first went to Running Man, but it was a fun program and I was burdened by the fact that I had to do well.However, I went to the filming site, so I was able to take pictures comfortably because my seniors took care of me and treated me as I knew it. In particular, Kim Sihyeon has tried to develop an entertainment sense since then. I did a lot of entertainment monitors.I was worried about how to talk and have fun while watching my seniors. In the meantime, Kim Sihyeon cited Yoo Jae-Suk and Seo Jang-hoon as entertainment seniors who want to appear together.I wanted to entertain with my senior Yoo Jae-Suk, and it was so good to achieve that wish through Running Man, he said.I also watched the program called Knowing Brother and thought that I wanted to have a fun broadcast because I was paired with Seo Jang-hoon.The album Remy LaCroix Nice, which contains Everglows story and narrative that has never been released before, will be released through various music sites at 6 pm on the same day.

Group Everglow Kim Sihyeon cited the broadcasters Yoo Jae-Suk and Seo Jang-hoon as seniors who want to join entertainment.

A showcase commemorating the release of Everglow's first mini album, Remy LaCroix Nyscens (Reason, Kim Sihyeon, Mia, Onda, Asha, Like this) was held at the Blue Square Imarket Hall in Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul on the 3rd.

Everglow said he had engaged in entertainment activities with self-development during the blank period. Kim Sihyeon said, "After the Adios activity, it was a good opportunity to appear on SBS Running Man' and MBC Everlon 'Korean Foreigners'." "I was able to learn a lot by appearing on the air with my seniors."

"I was happy when I first went to Running Man', but it was a fun program and I was burdened by the fact that I had to do well. However, I went to the filming site, so I was able to take pictures comfortably because my seniors took care of me and treated me as I knew it. "

In particular, Kim Sihyeon has tried to develop an entertainment sense since then. "I did a lot of entertainment monitors. I was worried about how to talk and have fun while watching my seniors. "

In the meantime, Kim Sihyeon cited Yoo Jae-Suk and Seo Jang-hoon as entertainment seniors who want to appear together. "I wanted to entertain with my senior Yoo Jae-Suk, and it was so good to achieve that wish through Running Man'," he said. "I also watched the program called 'Knowing Brother' and thought that I wanted to have a fun broadcast because I was paired with Seo Jang-hoon."

The album Remy LaCroix Nice', which contains Everglow's story and narrative that has never been released before, will be released through various music sites at 6 pm on the same day.