Everglow Kim Sihyeon "Men on a Mission', paired with Seo Jang-hoon"

Kim Sihyeon of group Everglow hoped to meet with former basketball player-turned-broadcaster Seo Jang-hoon.A showcase commemorating the release of Everglows first mini-album Reminiscence was held at the Blue Square Imarket Hall in Yongsan-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 3rd.Kim Sihyeon said, It was a good opportunity to appear in entertainment such as Running Man and Korean Foreigners after finishing the activity of the previous activity Adios.I learned a lot from my seniors, he said. When I first told him I was going to Running Man, I was happy and burdened.I took care of them when I filmed them, and they were happy to shoot them as they knew each other.During the hiatus, Kim Sihyeon said, I worked hard to monitor the entertainment to develop the entertainment sense while preparing each album. I looked at my seniors and studied how to entertain and have fun.In particular, he said, I wanted to meet Yoo Jae-Suk while doing Running Man, but it was good to be done. Next time I watched the program Knowing Brother and thought about what to do with a funny broadcast with Seo Jang-hoon.

Kim Sihyeon of group Everglow hoped to meet with former basketball player-turned-broadcaster Seo Jang-hoon.

A showcase commemorating the release of Everglow's first mini-album Reminiscence was held at the Blue Square Imarket Hall in Yongsan-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 3rd.

Kim Sihyeon said, "It was a good opportunity to appear in entertainment such as Running Man and Korean Foreigners" after finishing the activity of the previous activity Adios.

“I learned a lot from my seniors,” he said. “When I first told him I was going to Running Man, I was happy and burdened. “I took care of them when I filmed them, and they were happy to shoot them as they knew each other.”

During the hiatus, Kim Sihyeon said, "I worked hard to monitor the entertainment to develop the entertainment sense while preparing each album." "I looked at my seniors and studied how to entertain and have fun."

In particular, he said, "I wanted to meet Yoo Jae-Suk while doing Running Man', but it was good to be done. Next time I watched the program 'Knowing Brother' and thought about what to do with a funny broadcast with Seo Jang-hoon."