DoReMi Market' EXO Suho "Cho Kyuhyun Line Leaves? I Want to Head" Candid

I want to make a captain, EXO Suho of the DoReMi Market said of the reason for his withdrawal from Super Junior Cho Kyuhyun Line.Cho Kyuhyun said on TVNs Surprising Saturday - DoReMi Market (hereinafter referred to as SuhoLine), which was broadcast on the 1st, that it was called SuhoLine.I went to the gym like Suho and said, Youre not a lynne now, are you? and he said, I want to be the boss now.Also, MC Boom said, I heard that Cho Kyuhyun Line had left a while ago. Suho laughed, saying, I have to build my family because I am thirty.

“I want to make a captain,” EXO Suho of the DoReMi Market said of the reason for his withdrawal from Super Junior Cho Kyuhyun Line.

Cho Kyuhyun said on TVN's Surprising Saturday - DoReMi Market (hereinafter referred to as "Suho Line"), which was broadcast on the 1st, that it was called "Suho Line."

“I went to the gym like Suho and said, ‘You’re not a lynne now, are you?’ and he said, ‘I want to be the boss now.’”

Also, MC Boom said, "I heard that Cho Kyuhyun Line had left a while ago." Suho laughed, saying, "I have to build my family because I am thirty."