'Day back' Seo Kang-joon "I was attracted to it because of me, similar to Eun-seop."

Seo Kang-joon, who has proved his colorful acting ability through various genres, Choices Suh Jung melodically I will come if the weather is good as his next work.And I have given myself the reasons for those Choices.In the JTBC New Moon TV drama Ill Go If the Weather Is Good (hereinafter referred to as Day back), Seo Kang-joon played the role of Lim Eun-seop, whose Sight about People is always warm.I liked the Feelings of the original novel, said Seo Kang-joon, who was attracted to the warm story.Understanding, forgiveness, love and growth that occur in Bukhyeon-ri were attractive.According to Seo Kang-joons explanation, Eun-seop is a person who is grateful for the small thing and is satisfied and just wants to live a calm life.Eun-seop is a real person who will dissolve the heart of a frozen Mok Hae-won (Park Min-young), who has a warm and wide heart that can care and embrace many people more than anything else.Seo Kang-joon also said that he liked Eun-seops cautious attitude, which was once again worried before acting because of his caring.I saw myself in a character named Eun-seop.Eun-seop, who feels a sense of stability in a quiet and simple life, has a similar tendency to himself, I like time alone and do not give my heart to me, but I am moderately good when I hang out with people.Because of this, I was forced to be more attracted to Eun-seop, and I was able to completely melt into the character.As the seafarer approaches gradually in the narrow fence of Eun-seop, he added, I expect to see a new appearance of Eun-seop.Seo Kang-joon, who is a warm work and is full of smoke, said, It is a scene where I feel a lot of warmth while shooting on a cold winter day.I respect each person, and I am enjoying the conversation with each other about the scene, he said about his breathing with Park Min-young, who is receiving the expectation of viewers only by meeting.The melodrama of Park Min-young and Seo Kang-joon was the reason why I was expected to breathe.Finally, Seo Kang-joon cited warm emotion to dissolve frozen body and mind as the point of observation of Day back.The process of healing and growing wounds by conveying words that have not been done between lovers, friends, or family members, or have been delayed, infuses a warm spring warmth into a winter-like mind.At the end of the long winter, the first broadcast of what Feelings will be presented by Seo Kang-joon is awaiting.On the other hand, Day back is a heartwarming Suh Jung melodrama that Haewon, who is tired of life in Seoul and went down to Bukhyeonri, meets Eunseop, who runs an independent bookstore.Director Han Ji-seung, who made a stroke of the melodrama with Love Age and Love with Improving Love, is in charge of directing and receiving the attention of viewers who keep his work as a life drama.It will be broadcast at 9:30 p.m. on Feb. 24, following the test civil war.Photo = Ace Factory

Seo Kang-joon, who has proved his colorful Acting ability through various genres, Choices Suh Jung melodically 'I will come if the weather is good' as his next work. And I have given myself the reasons for those Choices.

In the JTBC New Moon TV drama I'll Go If the Weather Is Good (hereinafter referred to as Day back), Seo Kang-joon played the role of Lim Eun-seop, whose Sight about People is always warm. "I liked the Feelings of the original novel," said Seo Kang-joon, who was attracted to the warm story. "Understanding, forgiveness, love and growth that occur in Bukhyeon-ri were attractive."

According to Seo Kang-joon's explanation, Eun-seop is a person who is grateful for the small thing and is satisfied and just wants to live a calm life. Eun-seop is a real person who will dissolve the heart of a frozen Mok Hae-won (Park Min-young), who has a warm and wide heart that can care and embrace many people more than anything else. Seo Kang-joon also said that he liked Eun-seop's cautious attitude, which was once again worried before Acting because of his caring.

I saw myself in a Character named Eun-seop. Eun-seop, who feels a sense of stability in a quiet and simple life, has a similar tendency to himself, "I like time alone and do not give my heart to me, but I am moderately good when I hang out with people." Because of this, I was forced to be more attracted to Eun-seop, and I was able to completely melt into the Character. As the seafarer approaches gradually in the narrow fence of Eun-seop, he added, "I expect to see a new appearance of Eun-seop."

Seo Kang-joon, who is a warm work and is full of smoke, said, "It is a scene where I feel a lot of warmth while shooting on a cold winter day." "I respect each person, and I am enjoying the conversation with each other about the scene," he said about his breathing with Park Min-young, who is receiving the expectation of viewers only by meeting. The melodrama of Park Min-young and Seo Kang-joon was the reason why I was expected to breathe.

Finally, Seo Kang-joon cited "warm emotion to dissolve frozen body and mind" as the Point of observation of 'Day back'. "The process of healing and growing wounds by conveying words that have not been done between lovers, friends, or family members, or have been delayed," infuses a warm spring warmth into a winter-like mind. At the end of the long winter, the first broadcast of what Feelings will be presented by Seo Kang-joon is awaiting.

On the other hand, 'Day back' is a heartwarming Suh Jung melodrama that Haewon, who is tired of life in Seoul and went down to Bukhyeonri, meets Eunseop, who runs an independent bookstore. Director Han Ji-seung, who made a stroke of the melodrama with Love Age and Love with Improving Love, is in charge of directing and receiving the attention of viewers who keep his work as a life drama. It will be broadcast at 9:30 p.m. on Feb. 24, following the test civil war.

Photo = Ace Factory