Jeon Do-yeon "I want to try Komidi more than Jung Woo-sung and Mello."

On the morning of the 11th, there was a Jeon Do-yeon interview in the movie The Animals Wanting to Grab a straw at a cafe in Jongno-gu, Seoul.Jeon Do-yeon said: I like Ra Mi-ran, her laughing code or Komidi is an expectation, isnt there peoples expectation of her?I did not see honest candidate as a competition, but I am looking forward to it.Jeon Do-yeon then revealed his confidence in acting Komidi.I think I can do well with the Girl Cops that Mr. Ra Mi-ran did, I think I will do Komidi better than I thought.I am a really pleasant person, and (the directors) have kept me in a lot of works. Im sorry, can not I use it that way? In the meantime, he also said that he wanted to challenge Jung Woo-sung and Komidi acting together in this work.Jeon Do-yeon said: I like a melodrama with Jung Woo-sung but I want to try Komidi, it was fun to watch (his acting) on the spot when I was filming.He threw himself out and realized the character. It was a genre that he had never tried, but he thought it would be fun to do it with Jung Woo-sung The beasts who want to catch the straw is a Greene crime drama for ordinary humans planning a bath to take the money bag.Jung Woo-sung and Jeon Do-yeon, Bae Sung-woo, Yoon Yo Jong and Jung Man-sik appeared on the show.

On the morning of the 11th, there was a Jeon Do-yeon interview in the movie "The Animals Wanting to Grab a straw" at a cafe in Jongno-gu, Seoul.

Jeon Do-yeon said: "I like Ra Mi-ran, her laughing code or Komidi is an expectation, isn't there people's expectation of her? "I did not see 'honest candidate' as a competition, but I am looking forward to it."

Jeon Do-yeon then revealed his confidence in acting Komidi.

"I think I can do well with the 'Girl Cops' that Mr. Ra Mi-ran did, I think I will do Komidi better than I thought. I am a really pleasant person, and (the directors) have kept me in a lot of works. I'm sorry, can not I use it that way? "

In the meantime, he also said that he wanted to challenge Jung Woo-sung and Komidi acting together in this work.

Jeon Do-yeon said: "I like a melodrama with Jung Woo-sung but I want to try Komidi, it was fun to watch (his acting) on the spot when I was filming. He threw himself out and realized the character. It was a genre that he had never tried, but he thought it would be fun to do it with Jung Woo-sung "

'The beasts who want to catch the straw' is a Greene crime drama for ordinary humans planning a bath to take the money bag. Jung Woo-sung and Jeon Do-yeon, Bae Sung-woo, Yoon Yo Jong and Jung Man-sik appeared on the show.