Jeon Do-yeon "First Acting with Jung Woo-sung...Worry Can It Go Broken"

Jeon Do-yeon commented on Jung Woo-sung, who first acted in the movie The Animals Wanting to Grab a Jeep.Actor Yoon Ji-jung and Jeon Do-yeon appeared as guests on the Red Carpet of SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Chois Power Time broadcast on the 20th.DJ Hwa-Jeong Choi asked Jeon Do-yeon about his first breath with Jung Woo-sung, Im not curious about how each other is Actor and how they act.At first, I was Worry; I was wondering if the person in the play was broken and bought the floor, and I could put it down and look desperate, said Jeon Do-yeon.But because of Jung Woo-sung, there are more comedy elements in the black comedy genre, and I had fun watching them.I do not think Jung Woo-sung is a good person I know. I thought we were used to seeing the handsome side.

Jeon Do-yeon commented on Jung Woo-sung, who first acted in the movie 'The Animals Wanting to Grab a Jeep'.

Actor Yoon Ji-jung and Jeon Do-yeon appeared as guests on the 'Red Carpet' of SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Choi's Power Time' broadcast on the 20th.

DJ Hwa-Jeong Choi asked Jeon Do-yeon about his first breath with Jung Woo-sung, "I'm not curious about how each other is Actor and how they act."

"At first, I was Worry; I was wondering if the person in the play was broken and bought the floor, and I could put it down and look desperate," said Jeon Do-yeon.

"But because of Jung Woo-sung, there are more comedy elements in the black comedy genre, and I had fun watching them. I do not think Jung Woo-sung is a good person I know. I thought we were used to seeing the handsome side. "