Jeon Do-yeon "It was hard to love with Jung Woo-sung and the first shooting to die."

Jeon Do-yeon gave his first breath with Jung Woo-sung through The beasts who want to catch even straw.It was really awkward, said Jeon Do-yeon, who is about to release the movie The Animals (director Kim Yong-hoon) who wants to catch even straws, at an interview held at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on November 11.I thought I was going to die, he laughed.Jeon Do-yeon said, The god who first meets Jung Woo-sung in the play naturally cooks and loves Oh why ~ lets eat and talk ~.Of course, I think I am a lot of lovely and a womanly person. He laughed, But it was so hard. I thought, I have not been doing this lovely for a long time.Also, the relationship in the movie is a familiar and old lover, but we were the first meeting.I did not think about it, but when I took my first shot, I realized that it was Oh, it is my first scene with Woosung. The other screen is very strong, and it seems that the screen was harder because it had to be comfortable.Actually, the first actor I met at the scene was not Jung Woo-sung, but it was strangely strange. He was too handsome and was shy.I adapted to some extent and said, Something is a little fun! When I was done, I was more sorry that the shooting was over. In addition, Jeon Do-yeon said, Jung Woo-sung was Jung Woo-sung just like in and out of the camera.It was cool, and when I talked about something, I felt like I was shooting while enjoying the scene.If I was given the opportunity to do my next work again, I wanted to do comedy.I am personally interested in the comedy genre, and if I do with Jung Woo-sung, I think I will see another chemistry. In this film, Jeon Do-yeon plays the role of a play that seeks others to erase the past and live a new life, and plays an overwhelming presence.In front of the crime, I completed a three-dimensional character with a wide range of Acting, from a calm and pure face to a charisma that overpowers the opponent with one eye.Above all, the audience is expected to fill the expectation that they have come back and waited for the most popular Jeon Do-yeon ticket.The beasts who want to catch even the straw is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag.It will be released on the 19th, Acting one week after the release date in the aftermath of the new Corona virus.

Jeon Do-yeon gave his first breath with Jung Woo-sung through 'The beasts who want to catch even straw'.

"It was really awkward," said Jeon Do-yeon, who is about to release the movie "The Animals (director Kim Yong-hoon) who wants to catch even straws," at an Interview held at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on November 11. I thought I was going to die, "he laughed.

Jeon Do-yeon said, "The god who first meets Jung Woo-sung in the play naturally cooks and loves 'Oh why ~ let's eat and talk ~'. Of course, I think I am a lot of Lovely and a womanly person. "He laughed," But it was so hard. "I thought, 'I have not been doing this Lovely for a long time.' Also, the relationship in the movie is a familiar and old lover, but we were the first meeting. I did not think about it, but when I took my first shot, I realized that it was 'Oh, it is my first scene with Woosung'. "

"The other screen is very strong, and it seems that the screen was harder because it had to be comfortable. Actually, the first Actor I met at the scene was not Jung Woo-sung, but it was strangely strange. He was too handsome and was shy. I adapted to some extent and said, 'Something is a little fun!' When I was done, I was more sorry that the shooting was over. "

In addition, Jeon Do-yeon said, "Jung Woo-sung was Jung Woo-sung just like in and out of the camera. It was cool, and when I talked about something, I felt like I was shooting while enjoying the scene. "If I was given the opportunity to do my next work again, I wanted to do comedy. I am personally interested in the comedy genre, and if I do with Jung Woo-sung, I think I will see another chemistry. "

In this film, Jeon Do-yeon plays the role of a play that seeks others to erase the past and live a new life, and plays an overwhelming presence. In front of the crime, I completed a three-dimensional character with a wide range of Acting, from a calm and pure face to a charisma that overpowers the opponent with one eye. Above all, the audience is expected to fill the expectation that they have come back and waited for the most popular Jeon Do-yeon ticket.

'The beasts who want to catch even the straw' is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag. It will be released on the 19th, Acting one week after the release date in the aftermath of the new Corona virus.