"Jipuragirado" Jeon Do-yeon "Jung Woo-sung and first co-work, awkward but meet again"

Jeon Do-yeon said he wanted to co-work with Jung Woo-sung once again.Actor Jeon Do-yeon expressed his feelings of co-working with Actor Jung Woo-sung at the media distribution premiere of the movie Animals (director Kim Yong-hoon) at Megabox COEX on February 3 at 2 pm.First, When I saw the results, the co-work is satisfactory, said Jeon Do-yeon, who said, In fact, there was a lot more awkward than being comfortable in the field.It was a god that had to be explained from the first god because it was a familiar lover so old, it was a god that was nothing but a god that was as difficult as anything. However, Jeon Do-yeon said, I felt like I was shooting and adapting, and the two characters were getting together and enjoying it. I was sorry and I thought I would like to meet again with a good work if I had another chance.Meanwhile, The Beasts Who Want to Hold the Spray is a crime show of ordinary humans planning the worst tang to take the last chance of their lives: the money bag.Park Beautiful / Lee Jaeha

Jeon Do-yeon said he wanted to co-work with Jung Woo-sung once again.

Actor Jeon Do-yeon expressed his feelings of co-working with Actor Jung Woo-sung at the media distribution premiere of the movie Animals (director Kim Yong-hoon) at Megabox COEX on February 3 at 2 pm.

First, "When I saw the results, the co-work is satisfActory," said Jeon Do-yeon, who said, "In fact, there was a lot more awkward than being comfortable in the field. It was a god that had to be explained from the first god because it was a familiar lover so old, it was a god that was nothing but a god that was as difficult as anything. "

However, Jeon Do-yeon said, "I felt like I was shooting and adapting, and the two characters were getting together and enjoying it." "I was sorry and I thought I would like to meet again with a good work if I had another chance."

Meanwhile, "The Beasts Who Want to Hold the Spray" is a crime show of ordinary humans planning the worst tang to take the last chance of their lives: the money bag.

Park Beautiful / Lee Jaeha