Jeon Do-yeon "Good-looking Jung Woo-sung and Couple Acting, Strange and Wrendy" (Interview)

In an interview on the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep (director Kim Yong-hoon) held at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 11th, Jeon Do-yeon said, I first met Jung Woo-sung through this film.I thought I was dying, it was oozing, he said.It was such a god. A god who says Lets eat and talk with Jung Woo-sung. I think I am Lovely and heavenly woman.(And then, taking the scene) I wish I hadnt done this Lovely for a long time. It was so hard.Oh, Im the first scene with Mr. Guizhou, he said, laughing.Jeon Do-yeon said: Jung Woo-sung (played by Taeyoung) and a couple already familiar in the play had to be Acted.Michelle Chens god was so strong that I thought it would be easy for him to adapt, but one of the first lines was not easy.Its your first scene with Mr. Guizhou. I didnt always do it with Actors. I was so strange.Why was it so strange? Jung Woo-sung was handsome and embarrassed, he said. When I go to the bathroom in the play, there is a bust shot that says I am really pretty and I am aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaI told him not to write it, even after I took it.It was hard for the god itself to be so hard, he said. It was hard to act a familiar couple with a woman and lovely (Jung Woo-sung).After the movie, it was just like Jung Woo-sung, and then I saw Taeyoungs character for the first time in the movie, and Mr. Guizhou was Acting.It was awkward about Jung Woo-sung, or awkward about Taeyoung, it was awkward about Taeyoung.It was awkward about the character, and Jung Woo-sung is a nice person, and when I talk all the time, I will nod at some point.Jeon Do-yeon plays Michelle Chen, who erases the past and seeks others to live a new life in The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep.The brutes who want to catch straw is a Greene film about people who are cheating and cheating on each other in desperate situations and chasing money bags.Based on the same Japanese novel by Sone Kasuke.Meanwhile, The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep will be released on the 19th.

In an Interview on the movie "The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep" (director Kim Yong-hoon) held at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 11th, Jeon Do-yeon said, "I first met Jung Woo-sung through this film. I thought I was dying, it was oozing," he said.

"It was such a god. A god who says 'Let's eat and talk' with Jung Woo-sung. I think I am Lovely and heavenly woman. (And then, taking the scene) I wish I hadn’t done this Lovely for a long time. It was so hard. 'Oh, I'm the first scene with Mr. Guizhou,' he said, laughing.

Jeon Do-yeon said: "Jung Woo-sung (played by Taeyoung) and a Couple already familiar in the play had to be Acted. Michelle Chen’s god was so strong that I thought it would be easy for him to adapt, but one of the first lines was not easy. It's your first scene with Mr. Guizhou. I didn't always do it with Actors. I was so strange."

"Why was it so strange?" "Jung Woo-sung was handsome and embarrassed," he said. "When I go to the bathroom in the play, there is a bust shot that says 'I am really pretty' and I am 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I told him not to write it, even after I took it. "It was hard for the god itself to be so hard," he said. "It was hard to act a familiar Couple with a woman and Lovely (Jung Woo-sung).

"After the movie, it was just like Jung Woo-sung, and then I saw Taeyoung's character for the first time in the movie, and Mr. Guizhou was Acting. 'It was awkward about Jung Woo-sung, or awkward about Taeyoung, it was awkward about Taeyoung.'

"It was awkward about the character, and Jung Woo-sung is a nice person, and when I talk all the time, I will nod at some point."

Jeon Do-yeon plays Michelle Chen, who erases the past and seeks others to live a new life in 'The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep'.

The 'brutes who want to catch straw' is a Greene film about people who are cheating and cheating on each other in desperate situations and chasing money bags. Based on the same Japanese novel by Sone Kasuke.

Meanwhile, 'The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep' will be released on the 19th.