Jeon Do-yeon "First Meeting Jung Woo-sung, Nice Man to Nod Your Head"

Actor Jeon Do-yeon gave his first breath with Jung Woo-sung in The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep.Jeon Do-yeon told various stories with the movie at the Interview of The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep (director Kim Yong-hoon) held at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the 11th.The Beasts Who Want to Hold a Jeep is a crime play by ordinary humans planning the worst tang to take the last chance of life, the money bag, and Jeon Do-yeon played Michelle Chen, who erases the past and covets others to live a new life.Jeon Do-yeon confessed his first meeting with Jung Woo-sung of Tai-Young station, who was in the swamp of Hantang due to his debts due to his lover who disappeared in the play.Jeon Do-yeon laughed, It was really awkward at first, and said, I have a god who tells Jung Woo-sung, Lets eat and talk. I know that I am a lot of Lovely and a heavenly woman, but I played the god.It is the first scene with (Chung) Guizhou, but it is a lover who is so familiar in the relationship.Michelle Chen was so comfortable because there were so many gods, but it was not easy to adapt to the scene from the first god. Even though I have been breathing as a movie colleague for a long time, I asked why I felt a strange feeling, and I laughed again, Is it really good?Jeon Do-yeon said, Some of the more pictures of me, I said, lets not write it.Ive seen a lot of Guizhou coming and going, but I first realized that it was awkward to postpone this much. When we adapt to each other and have something fun, the shooting is over. I did not see the character Tae-Young for the first time in front of my eyes.Watching Mr. Guizhou play, I thought the feeling of the awkwardness seemed to have been an awkwardness to the character Tae-Young.Mr. Guizhou is just really Mr. Guizhou, and he seems to be a person who is wonderful and naturally nods when he talks about something. The Beasts Who Want to Hold Its Jeep, which had recently been temporarily postponed due to the influence of the new Corona virus (Uhan Pneumonia) from China, is scheduled to open on the 19th.Photo = Megabox Central Co., Ltd. PlusM

Actor Jeon Do-yeon gave his first breath with Jung Woo-sung in 'The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep'.

Jeon Do-yeon told various stories with the movie at the Interview of "The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep" (director Kim Yong-hoon) held at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the 11th.

"The Beasts Who Want to Hold a Jeep" is a crime play by ordinary humans planning the worst tang to take the last chance of life, the money bag, and Jeon Do-yeon played Michelle Chen, who erases the past and covets others to live a new life.

Jeon Do-yeon confessed his first meeting with Jung Woo-sung of Tai-Young station, who was in the swamp of Hantang due to his debts due to his lover who disappeared in the play.

Jeon Do-yeon laughed, "It was really awkward at first," and said, "I have a god who tells Jung Woo-sung, 'Let's eat and talk.' I know that I am a lot of Lovely and a heavenly woman, but I played the god.

"It is the first scene with (Chung) Guizhou, but it is a lover who is so familiar in the relationship. Michelle Chen was so comfortable because there were so many gods, but it was not easy to adapt to the scene from the first god. "

Even though I have been breathing as a movie colleague for a long time, I asked why I felt a strange feeling, and I laughed again, "Is it really good?"

Jeon Do-yeon said, "Some of the more pictures of me, I said, let's not write it. I've seen a lot of Guizhou coming and going, but I first realized that it was awkward to postpone this much. When we adapt to each other and have something fun, the shooting is over. "

"I did not see the character Tae-Young for the first time in front of my eyes. Watching Mr. Guizhou play, I thought the feeling of the awkwardness seemed to have been an awkwardness to the character Tae-Young. Mr. Guizhou is just really Mr. Guizhou, and he seems to be a person who is wonderful and naturally nods when he talks about something. "

The "Beasts Who Want to Hold Its Jeep", which had recently been temporarily postponed due to the influence of the new Corona virus (Uhan Pneumonia) from China, is scheduled to open on the 19th.

Photo = Megabox Central Co., Ltd. PlusM