Jeon Do-yeon, All The Butlers' surprise phone connection "I've got the Lee Seung-gi autograph"

A surprise phone connection between All The Butlers and Actor Jeon Do-yeon is made.On June 9, SBS All The Butlers, which is broadcasted at 6:25 pm, Jeon Do-yeon will appear as a hint fairy and reveal Moonlighting hints about the master.Thanks to the unique voice of Jeon Do-yeon, the members who have noticed his identity at once are enthusiastic and try to get out of the class and laugh.Jeon Do-yeon shows a great deal of inviting them to the premiere of the movie as if in return for the members hot reaction.I have worked with my master, Moonlighting hints. The members are actors Jung Woo-sung, Hwang Jung-min, Ha Jung-woo and Kim Nam-gil.In addition, Jeon Do-yeon says, I have been signed by Lee Seung-gi. I raise my curiosity about what kind of relationship there is between the two.

A surprise phone connection between All The Butlers' and Actor Jeon Do-yeon is made.

On June 9, sbs All The Butlers', which is broadcasted at 6:25 pm, Jeon Do-yeon will appear as a hint fairy and reveal Moonlighting hints about the master.

Thanks to the unique voice of Jeon Do-yeon, the members who have noticed his identity at once are enthusiastic and try to get out of the class and laugh.

Jeon Do-yeon shows a great deal of inviting them to the premiere of the movie as if in return for the members' hot reaction.

"I have worked with my master," Moonlighting hints. The members are Actors Jung Woo-sung, Hwang Jung-min, Ha Jung-woo and Kim Nam-gil.

In addition, Jeon Do-yeon says, "I have been signed by Lee Seung-gi." I raise my curiosity about what kind of relationship there is between the two.