"Cinetown" Jung Ga-ram "Jung Woo-sung was so brilliant and so good."

Actor Jung Ga-ram and Shin Hyun-bin appeared in SBS Power FM (Seoul and Gyeonggi 107.7MHz) Jang Ye-wons Cinetown which was broadcast on the morning of the 6th to promote the movie The Animals (Director Kim Yong-hoon) who wants to catch even straw.One listener said, Jung Woo-sung said he wondered if he actually ate cabbage before meeting Jung Ga-ram.DJ Jang Ye-won said, Did you appear as a cabbage-eating zombie in the movie Strange Family ? Jung Ga-ram said, I actually ate a lot before that.But now I do not really eat. Then Jang Ye-won said, I do not even hate to see it. Shin Hyun-bin said, When I saw the movie, I ate cabbage in the field.I also sprinkled ketchup, and I thought, How do you eat that? Asked if Jung Woo-sung actually saw the halo and the halo was seen, Jung Ga-ram said, I heard the story, but I actually could not be there personally.I really thought so, he said. It was so brilliant and so good. On the other hand, the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray starring Actor Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Shin Hyun-bin, and Jung Ga-ram played the release in the aftermath of the new corona virus.

Actor Jung Ga-ram and Shin Hyun-bin appeared in SBS Power FM (Seoul and Gyeonggi 107.7MHz) Jang Ye-won's Cinetown' which was broadcast on the morning of the 6th to promote the movie 'The Animals (Director Kim Yong-hoon) who wants to catch even straw'.

One listener said, "Jung Woo-sung said he wondered if he actually ate cabbage before meeting Jung Ga-ram."

DJ Jang Ye-won said, "Did you appear as a cabbage-eating zombie in the movie" Strange Family "?" Jung Ga-ram said, "I actually ate a lot before that. But now I do not really eat. "

Then Jang Ye-won said, "I do not even hate to see it." Shin Hyun-bin said, "When I saw the movie, I ate cabbage in the field. I also sprinkled ketchup, and I thought, 'How do you eat that?' "

Asked if Jung Woo-sung actually saw the halo and the halo was seen, Jung Ga-ram said, "I heard the story, but I actually could not be there personally. I really thought so, "he said." It was so brilliant and so good. "

On the other hand, the movie "The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray" starring Actor Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Shin Hyun-bin, and Jung Ga-ram played the release in the aftermath of the new corona virus.