"One Clath" Park Seo-joon "BOne on the 4th and Recall Your Mind"

One Clath is a drama depicting the youthful rebellion of youths who are united in unreasonable world stubbornness and passengerism. One is the same name by Cho Kwang-jin, who wrote the play.Park Seo-joon plays Park Sae-roi, a servile figure who tries every moment while keeping his conviction.Drama, who melted his emotions with Why Secretary Kim Does It and Ssam My Way, put his three-game home run in front of him.I expected that there will be a lot of synchro rate stories because there is one work, he said.I tried to refer to the painting of Web toon, a Character that was so loved, and I thought it would be better to melt my own color.  I wanted to try Character Acting with a short hair style, but it was good to have a chance.I do haircuts once every four days, and I keep thinking about my new mind.Park Seo-joon cited his first meeting with Chang (Yoo Jae-myung) as the most impressive part.Ive been breathing with you since the first episode, and it was great to see you change according to the changes of the years, he said.I think there are more parts that are filled with Acting, although it has the effect of making up.Chang, who met at the prison and Chang, said, The body movement and breathing were very different. I thought it was amazing and I had a lot of learning points.When asked about the memorable ambassador, he said, I want to live a life like that without a price of confidence.Park Seo-joon said, There are a lot of things to learn from watching the beliefs of Park Sae-roi. The ambassador has remained in my head since I received the script.I came to think about my life itself and think, What kind of stubbornness should I have, he said, adding that he is also growing through the Character.I also thanked Son Hyo-jo Actor, who appeared as a father.Park Seo-joon, who made the film first, said, Thanks to you, I think that the beginning of the drama was much richer and more immersive.Son Hyun-joos ambassador, How is the taste of alcohol, I am hot, said the point of the drama is that I am sure that I will appear in this drama.I dont know if it was well expressed.In particular, Park Seo-joon said that since he met the role of a new one, he has had a desire to keep it privately.When I first started Acting and met One Klath, I continued to feel that I wanted to live a life that rewards the love of viewers and the love of fans, he said. I think a lot about how I can return it.It is my responsibility to express the growth of the new growth well for about two hours a week. Finally, he said, We will make sure that the production crew and actors will do their best to make time for our drama to laugh for a while. I ask for your interest and love until the end.Meanwhile, JTBCs Drama One Clath, which is making headlines every time, renews its own highest audience rating, will be broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 10:50 pm.

One Clath is a Drama depicting the youthful rebellion of youths who are united in unreasonable world stubbornness and passengerism. One is the same name by Cho Kwang-jin, who wrote the play.

Park Seo-joon plays Park Sae-roi, a servile figure who tries every moment while keeping his conviction. Drama, who melted his emotions with Why Secretary Kim Does It and Ssam My Way, put his three-game home run in front of him.

"I expected that there will be a lot of synchro rate stories because there is One work," he said. I tried to refer to the painting of Web toon, a Character that was so loved, and I thought it would be better to melt my own color. "" I wanted to try Character Acting with a short hair style, but it was good to have a chance. “I do haircuts once every four days, and I keep thinking about my new mind.”

Park Seo-joon cited his first meeting with Chang (Yoo Jae-myung) as the most impressive part. “I’ve been breathing with you since the first episode, and it was great to see you change according to the changes of the years,” he said. "I think there are more parts that are filled with Acting, although it has the effect of making up. Chang, who met at the prison and Chang, said, "The body movement and breathing were very different." "I thought it was amazing and I had a lot of learning points."

When asked about the memorable ambassador, he said, I want to live a life like that without a price of confidence. Park Seo-joon said, "There are a lot of things to learn from watching the beliefs of Park Sae-roi." "The ambassador has remained in my head since I received the script." “I came to think about my life itself and think, ‘What kind of stubbornness should I have,’” he said, adding that he is also growing through the Character.

I also thanked Son Hyo-jo Actor, who appeared as a father. Park Seo-joon, who made the film first, said, "Thanks to you, I think that the beginning of the Drama was much richer and more immersive." Son Hyun-joo's ambassador, "How is the taste of alcohol, I am hot," said the point of the Drama is that I am sure that I will appear in this Drama. I don’t know if it was well expressed.”

In particular, Park Seo-joon said that since he met the role of a new One, he has had a desire to keep it privately. “When I first started Acting and met One Klath, I continued to feel that I wanted to live a life that rewards the love of viewers and the love of fans,” he said. “I think a lot about how I can return it. It is my responsibility to express the growth of the new growth well for about two hours a week. "

Finally, he said, "We will make sure that the production crew and Actors will do their best to make time for our Drama to laugh for a while." "I ask for your interest and love until the end."

Meanwhile, JTBC's Drama One Clath, which is making headlines every time, renews its own highest audience rating, will be broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 10:50 pm.