Bae Jong-ok X Shin Hye-sun, today (23rd) on Running Man'...entertainment novice 'Pure Chemie' Explosion

Bae Jong-ok and Shin Hye-sun of the movie Innocence appear on Running Man.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 23rd, guest Bae Jong-ok and Shin Hye-sun appear together.Shin Hye-sun, who made his first appearance as a regular guest of Running Man, was nervous and nervous.Shin Hye-sun said, Give me a greeting. What camera should I see?I can not find the camera, and I replied firmly to Yoo Jae-seoks question, What do you enjoy these days?Bae Jong-ok also attracted attention by acting innocently without being bound by the rules when he was on the mission, and he always showed off his entertainment innocence by shouting Fun!In fact, it was burdened to appear in Running Man, but Ji Suk-jin was the one who made it easy to be relieved, said Bae Jong-ok, who first appeared on Running Man on the day. I thought that Ji Suk-jin was similar to me and I thought that I would be okay to appear in Running Man.Ji Suk-jin showed the aspect of Running Man 10 years senior, and rewarded him with the so-called Running Man Older Member Customized Honey Tip.Ji Suk-jin said, I just have to move like Im busy with my upper body. He also showed his own demonstration and added, The other members talked about it as if I did it.Haha, in response, made the scene into a laughing sea with a wedge saying, Ji Suk-jin is not more than one monitor. I do not know it is edited.It airs at 5 p.m. on the 23rd.

Bae Jong-ok and Shin Hye-sun of the movie 'Innocence' appear on Running Man.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 23rd, guest Bae Jong-ok and Shin Hye-sun appear together. Shin Hye-sun, who made his first appearance as a regular guest of Running Man', was nervous and nervous. Shin Hye-sun said, "Give me a greeting." "What camera should I see? "I can not find the camera, and I replied firmly to Yoo Jae-seok's question, "What do you enjoy these days?"

Bae Jong-ok also attracted attention by acting innocently without being bound by the rules when he was on the mission, and he always showed off his entertainment innocence by shouting "Fun!" "In fact, it was burdened to appear in Running Man', but Ji Suk-jin was the one who made it easy to be relieved," said Bae Jong-ok, who first appeared on Running Man' on the day. "I thought that Ji Suk-jin was similar to me and I thought that I would be okay to appear in Running Man."

Ji Suk-jin showed the aspect of Running Man 10 years' senior, and rewarded him with the so-called Running Man Older Member Customized Honey Tip'. Ji Suk-jin said, "I just have to move like I'm busy with my upper body." He also showed his own demonstration and added, "The other members talked about it as if I did it." Haha, in response, made the scene into a laughing sea with a wedge saying, "Ji Suk-jin is not more than one monitor. I do not know it is edited."

It airs at 5 p.m. on the 23rd.