Bae Jong-ok X Shin Hye-sun, today (23rd) on Running Man'...'Outside charm'

Actor Bae Jong-ok and Shin Hye-sun scramble to Running ManShin Hye-sun, who appeared as a guest on SBS Running Man on the 23rd, is nervous and can not hide his trembling mind.Shin Hye-sun said, Tell me hello. What kind of Camera should I see? And I can not find Camera. What do you enjoy these days? Yoo Jae-Suks question is not and I do not have a cute charm.Bae Jong-ok also acted innocently and innocently when he was on the mission, attracting Eye-catching, and consistently boasted the pure beauty of entertainment by shouting Fun!In fact, I was burdened with the appearance of Running Man, and it was Ji Suk-jin who made me feel safe, said Bae Jong-ok, who first appeared on Running Man on the same day. I thought Ji Suk-jin was like me and my seniors and (Running Man) would be okay, he said, laughing.Ji Suk-jin showed the aspect of Running Man 10 years senior and rewarded him with the so-called Running Man Older Member Customized Honey Tip.Ji Suk-jin showed his own demonstration, saying, You only have to move like you are busy with your upper body. He added, You can accept what other members have said as if I did.Haha made the scene into a laughing sea with a wedge saying, Ji Suk-jin is not more than one monitor. I do not know it is edited.

Actor Bae Jong-ok and Shin Hye-sun scramble to Running Man

Shin Hye-sun, who appeared as a guest on sbs Running Man on the 23rd, is nervous and can not hide his trembling mind.

Shin Hye-sun said, "Tell me hello." "What kind of Camera should I see?" And I can not find Camera. "What do you enjoy these days?" "Yoo Jae-Suk's question is not" and "I do not have a cute charm.

Bae Jong-ok also acted innocently and innocently when he was on the mission, attracting Eye-catching, and consistently boasted the pure beauty of entertainment by shouting "Fun!"

“In fact, I was burdened with the appearance of Running Man, and it was Ji Suk-jin who made me feel safe,” said Bae Jong-ok, who first appeared on Running Man on the same day. “I thought Ji Suk-jin was like me and my seniors and (Running Man) would be okay,” he said, laughing.

Ji Suk-jin showed the aspect of Running Man 10 years' senior and rewarded him with the so-called Running Man Older Member Customized Honey Tip'.

Ji Suk-jin showed his own demonstration, saying, "You only have to move like you are busy with your upper body." He added, "You can accept what other members have said as if I did." Haha made the scene into a laughing sea with a wedge saying, "Ji Suk-jin is not more than one monitor. I do not know it is edited."