Bae Jong-ok X Shin Hye-sun Running Man' scramble, entertainment novice pure beauty Explosion

Actor Bae Jong-ok, Shin Hye-sun will appear on SBS Running Man.Running Man, which will be broadcast on February 23, will feature Bae Jong-ok and Shin Hye-sun.Shin Hye-sun, who made his first appearance as a regular guest of Running Man, showed a nervous feeling without hiding his trembling mind.Shin Hye-sun said, Tell me hello. What camera should I look at? And I can not find the camera. What do you enjoy these days? Yoo Jae-Suks question is not and ...Bae Jong-ok also acted innocently and innocently when he was on the mission, attracting Eye-catching, and consistently boasted the pure beauty of entertainment by shouting Fun!In fact, I was burdened with the appearance of Running Man, and it was Ji Suk-jin who made me feel safe, said Bae Jong-ok, who first appeared on Running Man on the same day, and laughed, saying, I thought Ji Suk-jin was similar to me and I thought it would be okay to appear in Running Man ().Ji Suk-jin showed the aspect of Running Man 10 years senior and rewarded him with the so-called Running Man Older Member Customized Honey Tip.Ji Suk-jin showed his own demonstration, saying, You only have to move like you are busy with your upper body. He added, You can accept what other members have said as if I did.Haha made the scene into a laughing sea with a wedge saying, Ji Suk-jin is not more than one monitor. I do not know it is edited.hwang hye-jin

Actor Bae Jong-ok, Shin Hye-sun will appear on SBS Running Man'.

Running Man', which will be broadcast on February 23, will feature Bae Jong-ok and Shin Hye-sun.

Shin Hye-sun, who made his first appearance as a regular guest of Running Man', showed a nervous feeling without hiding his trembling mind. Shin Hye-sun said, "Tell me hello." "What camera should I look at?" And I can not find the camera. "What do you enjoy these days?" "Yoo Jae-Suk's question is not" and "..."

Bae Jong-ok also acted innocently and innocently when he was on the mission, attracting Eye-catching, and consistently boasted the pure beauty of entertainment by shouting "Fun!"

“In fact, I was burdened with the appearance of Running Man, and it was Ji Suk-jin who made me feel safe,” said Bae Jong-ok, who first appeared on Running Man on the same day, and laughed, saying, “I thought Ji Suk-jin was similar to me and I thought it would be okay to appear in Running Man ().

Ji Suk-jin showed the aspect of Running Man 10 years' senior and rewarded him with the so-called Running Man Older Member Customized Honey Tip'. Ji Suk-jin showed his own demonstration, saying, "You only have to move like you are busy with your upper body." He added, "You can accept what other members have said as if I did." Haha made the scene into a laughing sea with a wedge saying, "Ji Suk-jin is not more than one monitor. I do not know it is edited."

hwang hye-jin