Bae Jong-ok "Running Man' was burdened, but Ji Suk-jin was relieved" Why?

On SBS Running Man, Moonlighting Actress guest Bae Jong-ok and Shin Hye-sun appear together.Shin Hye-sun, who made his first appearance as a regular guest of SBS Running Man which will be broadcast on the 23rd, showed a nervous feeling without concealing his trembling mind.Shin Hye-sun said, Tell me hello. What camera should I look at? And I can not find the camera. What do you enjoy these days? Yoo Jae-Suks question is not and ...Bae Jong-ok also acted innocently and innocently when he was on the mission, attracting Eye-catching, and consistently boasting Fun! And showed off his entertainment net Sumy.In fact, I was burdened with the appearance of Running Man, said Bae Jong-ok, who first appeared on Running Man on the same day, and Ji Suk-jin, who made me feel safe, and laughed, saying, I thought that I would be okay to appear in Running Man because Ji Suk-jin is similar to me and my seniors.Ji Suk-jin showed the aspect of Running Man 10 years senior and rewarded him with the so-called Running Man Older Member Customized Honey Tip.Ji Suk-jin showed his own demonstration, saying, You only have to move like you are busy with your upper body. He added, You can accept what other members have said as if I did.Haha made the scene into a laughing sea with a wedge saying, Ji Suk-jin is not more than one monitor. I do not know it is edited.The site of the entertainment net Sumy explosion of Moonlighting guest Bae Jong-ok and Shin Hye-sun can be found at Running Man which is broadcasted at 5 pm on Sunday, 23rd.

On sbs Running Man', Moonlighting Actress' guest Bae Jong-ok and Shin Hye-sun appear together.

Shin Hye-sun, who made his first appearance as a regular guest of sbs Running Man' which will be broadcast on the 23rd, showed a nervous feeling without concealing his trembling mind. Shin Hye-sun said, "Tell me hello." "What camera should I look at?" And I can not find the camera. "What do you enjoy these days?" "Yoo Jae-Suk's question is not" and "..."

Bae Jong-ok also acted innocently and innocently when he was on the mission, attracting Eye-catching, and consistently boasting "Fun!" And showed off his entertainment net Sumy. “In fact, I was burdened with the appearance of Running Man,” said Bae Jong-ok, who first appeared on Running Man on the same day, “and Ji Suk-jin, who made me feel safe,” and laughed, saying, “I thought that I would be okay to appear in Running Man because Ji Suk-jin is similar to me and my seniors.”

Ji Suk-jin showed the aspect of Running Man 10 years' senior and rewarded him with the so-called Running Man Older Member Customized Honey Tip'. Ji Suk-jin showed his own demonstration, saying, "You only have to move like you are busy with your upper body." He added, "You can accept what other members have said as if I did." Haha made the scene into a laughing sea with a wedge saying, "Ji Suk-jin is not more than one monitor. I do not know it is edited."

The site of the entertainment net Sumy explosion of Moonlighting guest Bae Jong-ok and Shin Hye-sun can be found at Running Man' which is broadcasted at 5 pm on Sunday, 23rd.