"Amazing Saturday" EXO Suho "Why Cho Kyuhyun Line Breaks Out? I Have to Make My Family" Desire

Amazing Saturday EXO Suho confessed why he left Super Junior Cho Kyuhyun Line.Suho and Cho Kyuhyun, the main characters of the musical Smiling Man, appeared as guests in the TVN entertainment program Amazing Saturday - Doremi Market, which aired on the afternoon of the 1st.On this day, MC Boom asked Suho, I heard that Mr. Cho Kyuhyun had left the Gyu Line, but why?Cho Kyuhyun, who listened to this, said, I met Suho and the gym and said, You are not my line anymore.But then Suho said, I want to be the boss now. Suho laughed at the shame, and Boom laughed at him as Kim Dong-hyun, Moon Se-yoon, by far the captain.

Amazing Saturday' EXO Suho confessed why he left Super Junior Cho Kyuhyun Line.

Suho and Cho Kyuhyun, the main characters of the musical Smiling Man, appeared as guests in the TVN entertainment program Amazing Saturday - Doremi Market, which aired on the afternoon of the 1st.

On this day, MC Boom asked Suho, "I heard that Mr. Cho Kyuhyun had left the Gyu Line, but why?"

Cho Kyuhyun, who listened to this, said, "I met Suho and the gym and said, 'You are not my Line anymore.' But then Suho said, 'I want to be the boss now.' "

Suho laughed at the shame, and Boom laughed at him as "Kim Dong-hyun, Moon Se-yoon, by far the captain."