Jeon Do-yeon "I've Signed in Lee Seung-gi in the Past" (All The Butlers)

In All The Butlers, singer Lee Seung-gi mentioned her special relationship with Actor Jeon Do-yeon.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the evening of 9th day, members Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Se-hyeong, Yuk Sung Jae and Shin Sung-rok went on a walk with Guest Kim Nam-gil.On the day of the broadcast, a telephone connection was made with Jeon Do-yeon to give hints before the teacher was released.When Jeon Do-yeon answered the phone, Lee Seung-gi asked, Have you ever been with me?Then, Jeon Do-yeon said, I have received the signature of Lee Seung-gi.He added, My daughter was so fanatic that I received Mr. Seung-gis autograph.When I heard this, the members asked, Do your daughter still like Lee Seung-gi?Jeon Do-yeon paused as if he were in trouble, and explained, Teenage people seem to keep changing their minds.

In All The Butlers', singer Lee Seung-gi mentioned her special relationship with Actor Jeon Do-yeon.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the evening of 9th day, members Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Se-hyeong, Yuk Sung Jae and Shin Sung-rok went on a walk with Guest Kim Nam-gil.

On the day of the broadcast, a telephone connection was made with Jeon Do-yeon to give hints before the teacher was released. When Jeon Do-yeon answered the phone, Lee Seung-gi asked, "Have you ever been with me?"

Then, Jeon Do-yeon said, "I have received the signature of Lee Seung-gi." He added, "My daughter was so fanatic that I received Mr. Seung-gi's autograph."

When I heard this, the members asked, "Do your daughter still like Lee Seung-gi?" Jeon Do-yeon paused as if he were in trouble, and explained, "Teenage people seem to keep changing their minds."