Kim Nam-gil "Representative of Non-Profit Organizations, but Not Good" (All The Butlers)

In All The Butlers, Actor Kim Nam-gil said he runs a nonprofit organization called Kahaani.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the evening of the 9th, members Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yuk Jae, Yang Se-hyeong and Shin Sung-rok took a walk with guest Kim Nam-gil.On the day of the broadcast, MC Lee Seung-gi told Kim Nam-gil, I heard it when I talked to Actor Jeon Do-yeon, but I heard that you are a non-profit organization representative.Kim Nam-gil is running Culture and Arts NGO Gil Kahaani.I am operating because I want to have a positive impact on people.  I have been doing it for 8 years. He said, In fact, I think it is a good person if I say that I am a civic group, but I am a good person, not a good person.Shin Sung-rok, who listened to it, praised it as It seems so cool to talk.

In All The Butlers, Actor Kim Nam-gil said he runs a nonprofit organization called Kahaani.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the evening of the 9th, members Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yuk Jae, Yang Se-hyeong and Shin Sung-rok took a walk with guest Kim Nam-gil.

On the day of the broadcast, MC Lee Seung-gi told Kim Nam-gil, "I heard it when I talked to Actor Jeon Do-yeon, but I heard that you are a non-profit organization representative."

Kim Nam-gil is running "Culture and Arts NGO" Gil Kahaani. I am operating because I want to have a positive impact on people. "" I have been doing it for 8 years. "

He said, "In fact, I think it is a good person if I say that I am a civic group, but I am a good person, not a good person." Shin Sung-rok, who listened to it, praised it as "It seems so cool to talk."