All The Butlers' Shin Sung-rok, Age Many Kim Nam-gil, "Brother"...Lee Seung-gi "Right but awkward"

Lee Seung-gi reacted wildly when All The Butlers Shin Sung-rok called Kim Nam-gil brother.Kim Nam-gil appeared in the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcast on the 9th.Kim Nam-gil then suggested, I hope youre comfortable not as a senior, but just as a brother.Shin Sung-rok then caused a laugh, dropping four years old as Nam Gil-hyung immediately, despite being on the first floor with Kim Nam-gil.Lee Seung-gi said, It is awkward if the castle is brother.I do not think there are more Age than anyone, but I do not think it is my brother more than anyone.

Lee Seung-gi reacted wildly when All The Butlers' Shin Sung-rok called Kim Nam-gil "brother."

Kim Nam-gil appeared in the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcast on the 9th.

Kim Nam-gil then suggested, "I hope you're comfortable not as a senior, but just as a brother."

Shin Sung-rok then caused a laugh, dropping four years old as "Nam Gil-hyung" immediately, despite being on the first floor with Kim Nam-gil.

Lee Seung-gi said, "It is awkward if the castle is 'brother'. I do not think there are more Age than anyone, but I do not think it is my brother more than anyone. "