All The Butlers' hint fairy Jeon Do-yeon, "I've Signed to Lee Seung-gi...A Special Relationship Revealed

Jeon Do-yeon reveals special connection with Lee Seung-giOn SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on 9th day, a special hint fairy appeared.On the day of the show, hint fairy Jeon Do-yeon explained the master.On the appearance of Jeon Do-yeon, Lee Seung-gi asked, Arent you with me before? Then Jeon Do-yeon said, Yes.I have received the signature of Mr. Seung-gi. Lee Seung-gi, who was flattered, ordered him to explain what he said, You can tell me the story.So, Jeon Do-yeon said, I saw my sisters drama and my daughter was so fan that I had a sign.At this time, the upbringing asked, Do you still like the winner? And Jeon Do-yeon laughed because he could not answer.Lee Seung-gi asked, How long has it been and has it already changed?Then, Jeon Do-yeon said, Teenage kids keep changing their minds, leaving Lee Seung-gi desperate.Lee Seung-gi said, Please tell me when your mind comes back.

Jeon Do-yeon reveals special connection with Lee Seung-gi

On sbs All The Butlers' broadcasted on 9th day, a special hint fairy appeared.

On the day of the show, hint fairy Jeon Do-yeon explained the master.

On the appearance of Jeon Do-yeon, Lee Seung-gi asked, "Aren't you with me before?" Then Jeon Do-yeon said, "Yes. I have received the signature of Mr. Seung-gi. "

Lee Seung-gi, who was flattered, ordered him to explain what he said, "You can tell me the story."

So, Jeon Do-yeon said, "I saw my sister's drama and my daughter was so fan that I had a sign."

At this time, the upbringing asked, "Do you still like the winner?" And Jeon Do-yeon laughed because he could not answer. Lee Seung-gi asked, "How long has it been and has it already changed?" Then, Jeon Do-yeon said, "Teenage kids keep changing their minds," leaving Lee Seung-gi desperate.

Lee Seung-gi said, "Please tell me when your mind comes back."