"All The Butlers" Jeon Do-yeon "I've Ever Signed Lee Seung-gi"

All The Butlers Jeon Do-yeon appeared as a hint fairy.On SBS entertainment All The Butlers, which was broadcast on 9th day, Jeon Do-yeon was shown making a telephone connection to give hints about the master.Lee Seung-gi said carefully, We have a relationship. So, Jeon Do-yeon said, I have received Mr. Seung-gis signature.Lee Seung-gi asked for a long-lived explanation, and Jeon Do-yeon said, I saw Mr. Seung-kis drama and my daughter became a fan so I got Mr. Seung-kis autograph.Does she still like her brother?Jeon Do-yeon, who did not answer for a while, added a smile by saying, The teenage children keep changing their minds.

All The Butlers' Jeon Do-yeon appeared as a hint fairy.

On sbs entertainment All The Butlers, which was broadcast on 9th day, Jeon Do-yeon was shown making a telephone connection to give hints about the master.

Lee Seung-gi said carefully, "We have a relationship." So, Jeon Do-yeon said, "I have received Mr. Seung-gi's signature." Lee Seung-gi asked for a long-lived explanation, and Jeon Do-yeon said, "I saw Mr. Seung-ki's drama and my daughter became a fan so I got Mr. Seung-ki's autograph."

"Does she still like her brother?" Jeon Do-yeon, who did not answer for a while, added a smile by saying, "The teenage children keep changing their minds."