All The Butlers' Choi Byung-chul, the weakest in the ignorance of the Great Reversal...Lee Seung-gi humiliation

Choi Byung-chul, who was hot with the word All The Butlers, caught the victory.The first All The Butlers Olympics was held at the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 2nd.Lee Seung-gi, who was in charge of the game, said, We will take the victory unconditionally here, before Battle with Choi Byung-chul.I do not have to relax, he said, I am releasing my body for the next game.Choi said, I expected a little when I made a stand-by vote. I will look at me weakly. It is a very wrong idea.Choi Byung-chul took the lead in the reversal at Battle, while Lee Seung-gi, who was confident, laughed at the bottom.

Choi Byung-chul, who was hot with the word All The Butlers', caught the victory.

The first All The Butlers Olympics was held at the sbs entertainment program All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 2nd.

Lee Seung-gi, who was in charge of the game, said, "We will take the victory unconditionally here," before Battle with Choi Byung-chul.

"I do not have to relax," he said, "I am releasing my body for the next game."

Choi said, "I expected a little when I made a stand-by vote. I will look at me weakly. It is a very wrong idea."

Choi Byung-chul took the lead in the reversal at Battle, while Lee Seung-gi, who was confident, laughed at the bottom.