A subtle Feeling to Ahn Hyo-seop, Lee Sung-kyung, "So What if I cross Line segment" (Dr. Romantic 2)

Ahn Hyo-seop reveals subtle Feeling to Lee Sung-kyungIn the SBS monthly drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 (playplayplay by Kang Eun-kyung and director Yoo In-sik), which was broadcast on the 18th, Cha Eun-jae blocked Ahn Hyo-seop, who is about to leave Doldam Hospital.Cha Eun-jae found out that Yang Ho-joon and Lim Hyun-jun were harassing Seo Woo-jins weaknesses.After that, Cha Eun-jae went to Lim Hyun-jun to find out that Seo Woo-jin quit Doldam Hospital and was angry.Cha Eun-jae hit the back of Yang Ho-juns head with displeasure. Cha Eun-jae told Yang Ho-jun, I was right. I did not use my fist.Youre nothing as of this time, Line segment, and dont be so nervous, he shouted.After that, Seo Woo-jin told Cha Eun-jae that he was sorry for the damage he had suffered because of his own. He also said not to do so in the future.However, Cha Eun-jae told Seo Woo-jin, It is the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan.The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan is the same side, isnt it? Im going to ask you to take my side when its hard?Of course, if you do not like it, I do not have anything to say to go to another hospital, but you can not go anywhere and get Patriotic Union of Kurdistan like me.Smart, sensible, now I do not have any trouble, I do surgery well, he said. So do not go.Seo avoided the line segment for a moment, then looked straight at Cha. Im trying to do this, he said.Then I said, What if I fall over the line segment? And then I turned my head.

Ahn Hyo-seop reveals subtle Feeling to Lee Sung-kyung

In the SBS monthly drama "Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2" (playplayplay by Kang Eun-kyung and director Yoo In-sik), which was broadcast on the 18th, Cha Eun-jae blocked Ahn Hyo-seop, who is about to leave Doldam Hospital.

Cha Eun-jae found out that Yang Ho-joon and Lim Hyun-jun were harassing Seo Woo-jin's weaknesses. After that, Cha Eun-jae went to Lim Hyun-jun to find out that Seo Woo-jin quit Doldam Hospital and was angry.

Cha Eun-jae hit the back of Yang Ho-jun's head with displeasure. Cha Eun-jae told Yang Ho-jun, "I was right. I did not use my fist. You're nothing as of this time, Line segment, and don't be so nervous," he shouted.

After that, Seo Woo-jin told Cha Eun-jae that he was sorry for the damage he had suffered because of his own. He also said not to do so in the future.

However, Cha Eun-jae told Seo Woo-jin, "It is the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan. The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan is the same side, isn't it? I'm going to ask you to take my side when it's hard? Of course, if you do not like it, I do not have anything to say to go to another hospital, but you can not go anywhere and get Patriotic Union of Kurdistan like me. Smart, sensible, now I do not have any trouble, I do surgery well, "he said." So do not go.

Seo avoided the Line segment for a moment, then looked straight at Cha. “I’m trying to do this,” he said. Then I said, "What if I fall over the Line segment?" And then I turned my head.