Han Sun-hwa "Malicious Message Senser, Disclosure of Contents Without Contact"

Han Sun-hwa posted a profile capture photo of a user on his instagram  on the 25th.The attached article said, I have thought a lot, he said. I sent the number to the person who sent the Message.Please contact me or give me DM again. Or I will release the contents, he wrote.It is interpreted as a Warning Message for the netizens who sent a Message containing malicious contents to Han Sun Hwa.Han Sun-hwa, a former girl group Secret, is turning to an Actor.Warning as she posts profile capture on Instagram

Han Sun-hwa posted a profile capture photo of a user on his Instagram on the 25th.

The attached article said, "I have thought a lot," he said. "I sent the number to the person who sent the Message. Please contact me or give me DM again. "

"Or I will release the contents," he wrote.

It is interpreted as a Warning Message for the netizens who sent a Message containing malicious contents to Han Sun Hwa.

Han Sun-hwa, a former girl group Secret, is turning to an Actor.

'Warning' as she posts profile capture on Instagram