Han Sun-hwa, flamer estimated to be a netizen, Warning "I'll release the content"

Actor Han Sun-hwa released an Instagram users ID and delivered Warning sex comments.Han Sun-hwa posted an offending post on Wednesday morning, revealing an ID he had made to his Instagram account.In this article, Han Sun-hwa said, Ive been thinking a lot about the person who sent me the DM...I sent you the number. Please contact me or give me the DM again.If not, I will release the contents. On the other hand, Han Sun-hwa has appeared in MBC entertainment program Returns of Guys who cross the line.

Actor Han Sun-hwa released an Instagram user's ID and delivered Warning sex comments.

Han Sun-hwa posted an offending post on Wednesday morning, revealing an ID he had made to his Instagram account.

In this article, Han Sun-hwa saID, "I've been thinking a lot about the person who sent me the DM...I sent you the number. Please contact me or give me the DM again. If not, I will release the contents. "

On the other hand, Han Sun-hwa has appeared in MBC entertainment program 'Returns of Guys who cross the line'.