'One Clath' Park Seo-joon "Handful night head, do not do it if you do not do it"

Actor Park Seo-joon opens up about the head of the night in Itae One Clath.Itae One Clath, which depicts the rebellion of youths who are united in an unreasonable world, stubbornness and objectivity. Especially, the founding myth that pursues freedom with their own values ​​is dynamically drawn and loved.Itae One Clath, which is based on Web toon Itae One Clath, has been steadily rising since January 31st.In particular, the 8th broadcast on the 22nd recorded a maximum of 12.6%.Park Seo-joon, who is sticking to the head of the night in the play, said, I tried to refer to a lot of pictures of One.I wanted to try an Acting that I could do with a short hair style, so this opportunity was really good.But it was burdensome, Web toon, which was so loved, but there will be some people who only see Drama.So I tried to dissolve it with my own color and act it by referring to Web toon. Park Seo-joon said, I thought I would not follow this hair style a lot, but the hairdressers said that they are suffering from embarrassment.I hope you do not do it, he said about his popularity.I felt that the ambassador that naturally passed from the Web toon could be shrunk when I saw it in the video, he laughed at the ambassador in the drama.Meanwhile, Itae One Clath is broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 10:50 pm.Photo = JTBC

Actor Park Seo-joon opens up about the head of the night in 'Itae One Clath'.

"Itae One Clath", which depicts the rebellion of youths who are united in an unreasonable world, stubbornness and objectivity. Especially, the founding myth that pursues freedom with their own values ​​is dynamically drawn and loved.

'Itae One Clath', which is based on Web toon 'Itae One Clath', has been steadily rising since January 31st. In particular, the 8th broadcast on the 22nd recorded a maximum of 12.6%.

Park Seo-joon, who is sticking to the head of the night in the play, said, "I tried to refer to a lot of pictures of One. I wanted to try an Acting that I could do with a short hair style, so this opportunity was really good. But it was burdensome, Web toon, which was so loved, but there will be some people who only see Drama. So I tried to dissolve it with my own color and act it by referring to Web toon. "

Park Seo-joon said, "I thought I would not follow this hair style a lot, but the hairdressers said that they are suffering from embarrassment." I hope you do not do it, "he said about his popularity.

"I felt that the ambassador that naturally passed from the Web toon could be shrunk when I saw it in the video," he laughed at the ambassador in the Drama.

Meanwhile, 'Itae One Clath' is broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 10:50 pm.

Photo = jtbc