'Itae One Clath' Park Seo-joon "Watching 8 in viewer mode...Apparent part complement"

Actor Park Seo-joon has expressed his feelings of watching Itae One Clath until the eighth.Park Seo-joon said: Im going to say hi to you live: Park Seo-joon in the midst of a Park Sae-roy.By the 8th time, we finished shooting and the broadcast started, so I was reminiscing about the script again while watching the broadcast.As I continue to shoot what I am now, I am looking at the viewers position so that I think what was done before that.I am looking at the unfortunate part of my Acting a little more and I am taking a picture. Fortunately, many people seem to be interested in our drama, so I am taking a hard shot in the field. Park Seo-joon also said, I keep this hair for about six months, and I am thinking about the new spirit every time I hair hair, haircut every four days.Itae One Clath is a drama that moved Web toon Itae One Clath to the CRT, which was evaluated as a story of youths living in an absurd world. Park Seo-joon, who was constantly mentioned in the virtual casting stage, joined the characters and raised the expectation of viewers.After the broadcast, it achieved 12.6% (Nilson Korea, paid, nationally) ratings and received the love of viewers, and it is expected to be in the second act from the 9th broadcast on the 28th.

Actor Park Seo-joon has expressed his feelings of watching 'Itae One Clath' until the eighth.

Park Seo-joon said: "I'm going to say hi to you live: Park Seo-joon in the midst of a Park Sae-roy. By the 8th time, we finished shooting and the broadcast started, so I was reminiscing about the script again while watching the broadcast. As I continue to shoot what I am now, I am looking at the viewer's position so that I think what was dOne before that. I am looking at the unfortunate part of my Acting a little more and I am taking a picture. Fortunately, many people seem to be interested in our Drama, so I am taking a hard shot in the field. "

Park Seo-joon also said, "I keep this hair for about six months, and I am thinking about the new spirit every time I hair hair, haircut every four days."

'Itae One Clath' is a Drama that moved Web toon 'Itae One Clath' to the CRT, which was evaluated as a story of youths living in an absurd world. Park Seo-joon, who was constantly mentiOned in the virtual casting stage, joined the characters and raised the expectation of viewers. After the broadcast, it achieved 12.6% (Nilson Korea, paid, nationally) ratings and received the love of viewers, and it is expected to be in the second act from the 9th broadcast on the 28th.