"One Clath" Park Seo-joon "Barber every four days, with a Park Roy spirit"

Actor Park Seo-joon revealed his feelings for the TV show One Klath.One Clath, based on Web toon of the same name, is a drama depicting the rebellion of youths who have united in stubbornness and perseverance in an unreasonable world.Roy, Joy, and Kwon Nara chase their values ​​and freedoms around the Pocha short night on a small street in Italy.Park Seo-joon played the role of Roy, a straight-line young man who was in the process of accepting One.Park Seo-joon said, The broadcast started after the filming was over until the 8th time.Im watching what happened in the past from the perspective of viewers when Im shooting, he said. Im shooting while complementing my regrets about Acting while watching the broadcast.Fortunately, many people are interested in it, so I am shooting hard. Ive been keeping my hair for about six months, and Im getting my new spirit back on my haircut every four days, Park said, surprising me.On the other hand, One Clath is broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 10:50.

Actor Park Seo-joon revealed his feelings for the TV show One Klath.

One Clath, based on Web toon of the same name, is a Drama depicting the rebellion of youths who have united in stubbornness and perseverance in an unreasonable world. Roy, Joy, and Kwon Nara chase their values ​​and freedoms around the Pocha 'short night' on a small street in Italy. Park Seo-joon played the role of Roy, a straight-line young man who was in the process of accepting One.

Park Seo-joon said, "The broadcast started after the filming was over until the 8th time. “I’m watching what happened in the past from the perspective of viewers when I’m shooting,” he said. “I’m shooting while complementing my regrets about Acting while watching the broadcast. Fortunately, many people are interested in it, so I am shooting hard. "

“I’ve been keeping my hair for about six months, and I’m getting my new spirit back on my haircut every four days,” Park said, surprising me.

On the other hand, 'One Clath' is broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 10:50.