Actor Park Seo-joon and Park Hyung-sik, BTS new song 'ON' response "Amazing" and "Arts"

As soon as BTS released its new song ON, Park Seo-joon and Park Hyung-sik, who are close to members V, responded differently.Every time Im surprised, or every time Im more surprised, Park Seo-joon wrote on social networking service Instagram on Monday.Park Hyung-sik commented, Its just art now. In addition, he also captured the Kinetic Manifesto film, the official music video of the BTS title song.As soon as BTS released its fourth Regular album MAP OF THE SOUL: 7, it responded in real time and even certified as a best friend.The new BTS album is the second series of MAP OF THE SOUL.Through this album, I will accept all of the I want to show you to the world, the shadow of the inner that I have hidden, and I want to be outside, and convey the inner of BTS who found I am perfect as a song.The title song ON features a sound that feels the powerful energy of BTS.

As soon as BTS released its new song 'ON', Park Seo-joon and Park Hyung-sik, who are close to members V, responded differently.

"Every time I'm surprised, or every time I'm more surprised," Park Seo-joon wrote on social networking service Instagram on Monday. Park Hyung-sik commented, "It's just art now." In addition, he also captured the Kinetic Manifesto film, the official Music Video of the BTS title song.

As soon as BTS released its fourth Regular album MAP OF THE SOUL: 7, it responded in real time and even certified as a 'best friend'.

The new BTS album is the second series of 'MAP OF THE SOUL'. Through this album, I will accept all of the 'I want to show you' to the world, the shadow of the inner that I have hidden, and 'I want to be outside', and convey the inner of BTS who found 'I am perfect' as a song.

The title song 'ON' features a sound that feels the powerful energy of BTS.