'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' Lee Sung-kyung, Feeling hot-rolled with tears. 'Viewers eat'

Tears from actor Lee Sung-kyung rang the hearts of viewers.In the 12th episode of SBS drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 broadcasted on the 11th, it was sad that a screen was drawn that poured out the sadness and pain that Eun Jae (Lee Sung-kyung) had hidden so far.On the day of the broadcast, Eun-jae came to the hospital to cover his brothers medical malpractice and faced his mother who asked Woojin (Ahn Hyo-seop) rudely.Eun Jae, who is tired of trying to do everything to her mothers will, said, I honestly did not want to go to medical school, but I went in because of my mothers dream.I do not know how much I have vomited because of the depression, how much medicine I have been looking for, and how much medicine I have endured. Previously, Eun-jae successfully completed his first surgery as a home doctor, as Kim Sa-bu taught, My will is important to the home doctor, and the probability of success in surgery increases when the will is convinced.Eun-jae, who recalled the word once again in front of her mother, showed a more mature appearance as she made the right judgment and made a statement that she would find her life.Since then, the scoop that shed tears that had been put into the arms of Woojin has made the hearts of viewers watching it.Lee Sung-kyung delicately expresses the complex mind of silver.I am angry, explosion, crying in sadness, overcoming difficulties, and keeping my convictions, drawing complex Feelings and raising the immersion of the drama.SBS Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 is a story about Real Doctor in the background of a poor stone wall hospital in the province. It is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 9:40 pm.

Tears from actor Lee Sung-kyung rang the hearts of viewers.

In the 12th episode of SBS drama "Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2" broadcasted on the 11th, it was sad that a screen was drawn that poured out the sadness and pain that Eun Jae (Lee Sung-kyung) had hidden so far.

On the day of the broadcast, Eun-jae came to the hospital to cover his brother's medical malpractice and faced his mother who asked Woojin (Ahn Hyo-seop) rudely. Eun Jae, who is tired of trying to do everything to her mother's will, said, "I honestly did not want to go to medical school, but I went in because of my mother's dream. I do not know how much I have vomited because of the depression, how much medicine I have been looking for, and how much medicine I have endured. "

Previously, Eun-jae successfully completed his first surgery as a home doctor, as Kim Sa-bu taught, "My will is important to the home doctor, and the probability of success in surgery increases when the will is convinced." Eun-jae, who recalled the word once again in front of her mother, showed a more mature appearance as she made the right judgment and made a statement that she would find her life.

Since then, the scoop that shed tears that had been put into the arms of Woojin has made the hearts of viewers watching it.

Lee Sung-kyung delicately expresses the complex mind of silver. I am angry, Explosion, crying in sadness, overcoming difficulties, and keeping my convictions, drawing complex Feelings and raising the immersion of the drama.

SBS 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' is a story about 'Real Doctor' in the background of a poor stone wall hospital in the province. It is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 9:40 pm.