'Kim Sabu 2' Lee Sung-kyung "It was hot every moment and got a lot of Energy"

Lee Sung-kyung had an operating room trauma in SBSs monthly drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2, which ended in a hot topic on the 25th, but he played as Dr. Cha Eun-jae, who met and grew up with Han Suk-kyu at Doldam Hospital.Lee Sung-kyung sometimes laughed with a comic chemistry with his brilliant acting and stone wall family, and sometimes he received sympathy and support from viewers with his emotional acting and cool cider remarks.Especially in the last episode, the hardship and surgery were wonderful and showed their true value as a skillful doctor.Also, with a deep kissing god with Woojin (Ahn Hyo-seop), the romance between the two finally advanced and the house theater was pink.I met Lee Sung-kyung, who completed a three-dimensional growth-type character, going to and from the city, and listened to the details.I am so sorry to leave the hospital after the filming, and I want to continue shooting because I have been reset again from the beginning.It seems to be sorry and missed for a long time after the work that everything was good.- What if there was a memory that was the most romantic in shooting this work?If you are physically hard, you will be mentally hard, but there is only Memory of Doldam Hospital, which was happy and warm enough to overcome all of it.- What is the scene left in Memory in particular? The scene where Eunjae tells her mother in the play is left in Memory.It is a point where Eun-jae, who is experiencing his own growth pain, breaks away from what he was holding himself in. It was special because it was a scene that became sympathetic and immersed in the act.- I heard that Han Suk-kyu actor actually told me a lot of good things, but Acting told me what advice he gave me.He always worried about his juniors so that he could think about how to capture the truthfulness.In fact, just watching the master act was a tremendous learning.Every moment I made an eye contact with my seniors was hot and I was able to get a lot of energy. - Ahn Hyo-seop actor and chemistry with stone wall family was good.In fact, everyone seems to have become close, but all of the members of the stone wall have become really close like family.The atmosphere of the filming scene was also very good, of course, but when the filming was over, we gathered together to watch the broadcast and talk a lot.- Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 seems to be remembered as the work that could grow the most to me like Eun Jae, which seems to remain to Lee Sung-kyung.It is a work that allows me to take a little bit of things that I could not concentrate on because of lack of experience or fear and burden, and to have a lot of attitude and acting troubles as an actor.- Finally, I would like to thank the viewers for loving the drama so much, and thank you for crying and laughing together while watching the growth of silver.I hope that the romantic doctor Kim Sabu 2 is a great comfort to me, and I hope that you will be remembered as a work that remains a good thing.Ill keep the good energy Ive received here and make it a better one. Thank you and love you!Photos  YG Entertainment

Lee Sung-kyung had an operating room trauma in SBS's monthly drama 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2', which ended in a hot topic on the 25th, but he played as Dr. Cha Eun-jae, who met and grew up with Han Suk-kyu at Doldam Hospital.

Lee Sung-kyung sometimes laughed with a comic chemistry with his brilliant Acting and stone wall family, and sometimes he received sympathy and support from viewers with his emotional Acting and cool cider remarks.

Especially in the last episode, the hardship and surgery were wonderful and showed their true value as a skillful doctor. Also, with a deep kissing god with Woojin (Ahn Hyo-seop), the romance between the two finally advanced and the house theater was pink.

I met Lee Sung-kyung, who completed a three-dimensional growth-type character, going to and from the city, and listened to the details.

I am so sorry to leave the hospital after the filming, and I want to continue shooting because I have been "reset" again from the beginning. It seems to be sorry and missed for a long time after the work that everything was good.

- What if there was a Memory that was the most 'romantic' in shooting this work? If you are physically hard, you will be mentally hard, but there is only Memory of Doldam Hospital, which was happy and warm enough to overcome all of it.

- What is the scene left in Memory in particular? The scene where Eunjae tells her mother in the play is left in Memory. It is a point where Eun-jae, who is experiencing his own growth pain, breaks away from what he was holding himself in. It was special because it was a scene that became sympathetic and immersed in the act.

- I heard that Han Suk-kyu actor actually told me a lot of good things, but Acting told me what advice he gave me. He always worried about his juniors so that he could think about how to capture the truthfulness. In fact, just watching the master act was a tremendous learning. Every moment I made an eye contact with my seniors was hot and I was able to get a lot of Energy. - Ahn Hyo-seop actor and chemistry with stone wall family was good. In fact, everyone seems to have become close, but all of the members of the stone wall have become really close like family. The atmosphere of the filming scene was also very good, of course, but when the filming was over, we gathered together to watch the broadcast and talk a lot.

- 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' seems to be remembered as the work that could grow the most to me like Eun Jae, which seems to remain to Lee Sung-kyung. It is a work that allows me to take a little bit of things that I could not concentrate on because of lack of experience or fear and burden, and to have a lot of attitude and Acting troubles as an actor.

- Finally, I would like to thank the viewers for loving the drama so much, and thank you for crying and laughing together while watching the growth of silver. I hope that the romantic doctor Kim Sabu 2 is a great comfort to me, and I hope that you will be remembered as a work that remains a good thing. I’ll keep the good Energy I’ve received here and make it a better one. Thank you and love you!

Photos YG Entertainment