"Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2" Lee Sung-kyung "It was hot every moment and I got a lot of Energy"

Actor Lee Sung-kyung gave a testimony after finishing Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2.Lee Sung-kyung had an operating room trauma in SBS drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2, which ended on the 25th, but he played as Dr. Cha Eun-jae, who met and grew up with Kim Sabu (Han Suk-kyu) at Doldam Hospital.- Im sorry, Im sorry.Its a shame to leave Doldam Hospital, I want to reset it again from the beginning and keep filming, and it was so good to have scripts, directing, and teamwork of actors.It is a work that everything was good, and I feel sorry and missed for a long time after it is over. - What if there was a memory that was the most romantic in shooting this work?Every moment was really romantic: its mentally hard when youre physically hard, and theres only Memory at Doldam Hospital, happy and warm enough to get through all that.- Specially, the scene in Memory...The scene where Eunjae confides in her mother in the play is somehow in Memory, where the silver that is experiencing her own growth pain is broken away from what she was holding herself.It was special because it was a scene that became sympathetic and immersed in acting. Han Suk-kyu actually told me a lot of good things, what advice did you give?I have told you that acting should be honest. I have always been worried about my juniors so that I can think specifically about how to capture the truth.But in fact, just watching the Master play has become a tremendous learning: every moment I play with my senior eye was hot and I was able to get a lot of energy. - It was good with Ahn Hyo-seop and the stone wall family. I think everyone would have gotten close.All the members of the stone wall became really close like family, and the atmosphere of the filming was very good, of course, but when the filming was over, they gathered together to watch the broadcast and talk a lot.So I think more memories have been accumulated.- Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 seems to remain to Lee Sung-kyung.I think it will be Memory as a work that could have grown the most for me, just like silver.It is a work that allows me to take a little bit of things that I could not concentrate on because of lack of experience or fear and burden, and to have a lot of attitude and acting troubles as an actor. - Id like to tell the audience...Thank you so much for loving the drama and thank you for crying and laughing together while watching the growth of the silver. Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 is a great comfort to me.I hope you will be remembered as a work that remains a good thing. I will keep and develop the good energy I received here, and I will find it a better work. Thank you and love you. Photo = YG Entertainment

Actor Lee Sung-kyung gave a testimony after finishing 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2'.

Lee Sung-kyung had an operating room trauma in SBS drama "Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2", which ended on the 25th, but he played as Dr. Cha Eun-jae, who met and grew up with Kim Sabu (Han Suk-kyu) at Doldam Hospital.

- I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

"It's a shame to leave Doldam Hospital, I want to reset it again from the beginning and keep filming, and it was so good to have scripts, directing, and teamwork of actors. It is a work that everything was good, and I feel sorry and missed for a long time after it is over. "

- What if there was a Memory that was the most romantic in shooting this work?

"Every moment was really romantic: it's mentally hard when you're physically hard, and there's only Memory at Doldam Hospital, happy and warm enough to get through all that."

- Specially, the scene in Memory...

"The scene where Eunjae confides in her mother in the play is somehow in Memory, where the silver that is experiencing her own growth pain is broken away from what she was holding herself. It was special because it was a scene that became sympathetic and immersed in acting. "

Han Suk-kyu actually told me a lot of good things, what advice did you give?

"I have told you that acting should be honest. I have always been worried about my juniors so that I can think specifically about how to capture the truth. But in fact, just watching the Master play has become a tremendous learning: every moment I play with my senior eye was hot and I was able to get a lot of Energy. "

- It was good with Ahn Hyo-seop and the stone wall family. I think everyone would have gotten close.

"All the members of the stone wall became really close like family, and the atmosphere of the filming was very good, of course, but when the filming was over, they gathered together to watch the broadcast and talk a lot. So I think more memories have been accumulated."

- 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' seems to remain to Lee Sung-kyung.

"I think it will be Memory as a work that could have grown the most for me, just like silver. It is a work that allows me to take a little bit of things that I could not concentrate on because of lack of experience or fear and burden, and to have a lot of attitude and acting troubles as an actor. "

- I'd like to tell the audience...

"Thank you so much for loving the drama and thank you for crying and laughing together while watching the growth of the silver. "Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2" is a great comfort to me. I hope you will be remembered as a work that remains a good thing. I will keep and develop the good Energy I received here, and I will find it a better work. Thank you and love you. "

Photo = YG Entertainment