Lee Sung-kyung tells best friend Park Shin-hye: 'Allerview...'

Actor Lee Sung-kyung received a gift from Actor Park Shin-hye and released a certified photo through his SNS.On the 14th, Lee Sung-kyung posted several photos and videos on his SNS with the article Park Shin-hye, I ate three hot dogs; allerview.The photo shows Lee Sung-kyung looking at the camera in the background of a snack car sent by Park Shin-hye, especially Jin Seo Woo!When I went to Doldam Hospital... I changed my name and... a witty placard catches my eye.Meanwhile, Lee Sung-kyung and Park Shin-hye have joined together as neurosurgeons in SBS Mon-Tue drama Doctors broadcast in 2016.Lee Sung-kyung is currently playing the role of chest surgeon Fellow Cha Eun-jae in SBS Mon-Tue drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2.
Actor Lee Sung-kyung received a gift from Actor Park Shin-hye and released a certified photo through his SNS.On the 14th, Lee Sung-kyung posted several photos and videos on his SNS with the article Park Shin-hye, I ate three hot dogs; allerview.The photo shows Lee Sung-kyung looking at the camera in the background of a snack car sent by Park Shin-hye, especially Jin Seo Woo!When I went to Doldam Hospital... I changed my name and... a witty placard catches my eye.Meanwhile, Lee Sung-kyung and Park Shin-hye have joined together as neurosurgeons in SBS Mon-Tue drama Doctors broadcast in 2016.Lee Sung-kyung is currently playing the role of chest surgeon Fellow Cha Eun-jae in SBS Mon-Tue drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2.

Actor Lee Sung-kyung received a Gift from Actor Park Shin-hye and released a certified photo through his SNS.

On the 14th, Lee Sung-kyung posted several photos and videos on his SNS with the article "Park Shin-hye, I ate three hot dogs; allerview".

The photo shows Lee Sung-kyung looking at the camera in the background of a snack car sent by Park Shin-hye, especially "Jin Seo Woo! When I went to Doldam Hospital... I changed my name and..." a witty placard catches my eye.

Meanwhile, Lee Sung-kyung and Park Shin-hye have joined together as neurosurgeons in SBS Mon-Tue drama 'Doctors' broadcast in 2016.

Lee Sung-kyung is currently playing the role of chest surgeon Fellow Cha Eun-jae in SBS Mon-Tue drama 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2'.