Jung Il-woo 'Western Man and Woman' first shooting scene "I ask for a lot of love"

Actor Jung Il-woo has released the first shooting scene of the new drama Yaksik Men and Women.Jung Il-woo posted a video on his Instagram on February 28 with an article entitled Wasking Men and Women!Jung Il-woo in the video said, Hello, everyone. Jung Il-woo. Ta-da. Todays the first shooting scene of Night-night Men and Women. Finally, were on the Night-night Men and Women shoot.I played Park Jin-sung. Its a chef. Ill cook a lot of delicious dishes, so please look forward to it and love me a lot. Jung Il-woos warm visuals in a grey hoodie shirt catch the eye.Singer and actor Lee Jung-hyun, who encountered the video, commented, I have to work.delay stock

Actor Jung Il-woo has released the first shooting scene of the new drama 'Yaksik Men and Women'.

Jung Il-woo posted a video on his Instagram on February 28 with an article entitled "Wasking Men and Women!"

Jung Il-woo in the video said, "Hello, everyone. Jung Il-woo. Ta-da. Today's the first shooting scene of "Night-night Men and Women." Finally, we're on the "Night-night Men and Women" shoot. I played Park Jin-sung. It's a chef. I'll cook a lot of delicious dishes, so please look forward to it and love me a lot. " Jung Il-woo's warm visuals in a grey hoodie shirt catch the eye.

Singer and Actor Lee Jung-hyun, who encountered the video, commented, "I have to work."

delay stock