Han Sun-hwa, flammer Warning "will release content if you don't get in touch"

Actor Han Sun-hwa sends Warning to flammerHan Sun-hwa posted a picture on Instagram on the 25th with an article entitled Ive thought a lot.The photo shows three IDs. Han Sun-hwa said, The person who sent the DM. I sent you the number. Call me, or DM again.If not, I will release the contents. Three flamers appear to have sent a vicious message to Han Sun-hwa.When Han Sun-hwas article was released, the netizens responded such as Report, Never give me a look, What the hell is going on and I want you to be strong.Photo Han Sun-hwa SNS

Actor Han Sun-hwa sends Warning to flammer

Han Sun-hwa posted a picture on Instagram on the 25th with an article entitled "I've thought a lot."

The photo shows three IDs. Han Sun-hwa said, "The person who sent the DM. I sent you the number. Call me, or DM again. If not, I will release the contents. "

Three flamers appear to have sent a vicious message to Han Sun-hwa.

When Han Sun-hwa's article was released, the netizens responded such as "Report", "Never give me a look", "What the hell is going on" and "I want you to be strong".

Photo Han Sun-hwa SNS